Truly one of the most upgraded Arlington models with open floor plan and floor to ceiling windows . Features inviting sunkenliving room, dining room with built ins, gorgeous kitchen with granite, SS appliances and custom backsplash, renovated … [Read more]
- Residents here are served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Cameron Station is 16 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average above grade living area in Cameron Station is 2,045 sq.ft.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Cameron Station.
- Cameron Station homes typically do have garages.
- Properties range from $365,000 to $1,155,000.
3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,901 sq.ft.
Added: 05/18/17, Last Updated: 05/18/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: AX9943445
Subdivision: Cameron Station
457 Cameron Station Blvd VA // Listed at $549,900
Compare this property to:
No properties found.