Do you need a tenant for a property in Riverwood?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to good property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has difficulties with tenants that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome renters because we've inherited issues from owners who selected their own tenants, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to finding a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your real estate investment is ready for a tenant, we immediately appoint a Realtor to get the real estate investment on the market. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every Realtor in Riverwood.
The real estate agent will carefully examine your property and make recommendations that could improve your home's rental value. The real estate agent will also determine maintenance that are necessary before we can help you. We can make suggestions for contractors when needed.
The real estate agent will also prepare a comparative market analysis to best know the retail rental value of your rental. By comparing your home to similar homes that are currently available and comparing your property to homes that recently rented in Riverwood we can nail down the actual value of your rental. From there we can make a recommended list price for the home.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Riverwood have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your renter into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're eager to talk about what we do.
Riverwood Property Management Resources
a handy reference for property owners in Riverwood
- Before you rent out your rental in Riverwood
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Riverwood rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Riverwood
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Riverwood
More Information About Riverwood
Do you want understand more about our community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for everyone who hopes to learn more about Riverwood and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate includes information about what has sold and what is on the market, and some compelling facts that you might not know. And, our Guide has some elements of residing in Riverwood. As might be expected, most of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but property owners and renters will probably also find this information to be somewhat eye-opening.