Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the hard work, as the rental investor, you must:
- Allow us to keep your rental in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to obey building codes and housing regulations affecting fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your escrow account in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a useful archive for landlords in Winchester
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Winchester
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Winchester owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Winchester
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Winchester