About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in White Post
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to maintenance personnel to maintain the rental home. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents when necessary to properly market your property. We keep a strict accounting of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need know more about our community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for everyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about White Post and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate includes data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, and many surprising facts that you may not know. Also, our Guide highlights some assets of residing in White Post. Of course, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants will probably also find these tools to be somewhat sobering.
a free reference for landlords in White Post
- Before you rent out your investment in White Post
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- White Post property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in White Post
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in White Post