Do you need a tenant for a rental in White Post?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to good rental management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has problems with tenants that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited issues from real estate investors who found their own tenants, or from landlords who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to discovering a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your home needs a tenant, we immediately appoint a property manager to get the real estate investment advertised. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the property owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment onto the desk of every Realtor in White Post.
The property manager will scrutinize your real estate investment and make recommendations that could improve your property's rentability. The property manager will also list maintenance that are required before we can help you. We can make recommendations for maintenance people when called upon.
The property manager will also do a comparative market analysis to help determine the retail rental value of your rental. By comparing your real estate investment to similar properties that are on the market and comparing your property to properties that recently rented in White Post we will nail down the market value of your real estate investment. From there we can make a recommended list price for the property.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in White Post have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our property management system we're eager to talk about what we do.
White Post Rental Management Resources
a free archive for property owners in White Post
- Before you lease out your rental property in White Post
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- White Post owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in White Post
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in White Post
More Information About White Post
Should you understand more about our area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for everyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about White Post and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides information regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as many interesting facts that you may not know. In addition, our Guide has many of the fundamentals of life in White Post. Certainly, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants might also find the facts to be somewhat edifying.