Live near I-395 in Arlington VA
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.
Shirlington is the highlight of South Arlington. South Arlington is home to some of the most affordable and eclectic neighborhoods in Arlington VA.
Properties For Sale In South Arlington By Price
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||62 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||44 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||27 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||14 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||32 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||27 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||2 Active|
Properties For Sale In South Arlington By Age
|Recently built (2017 - 2020)||5 Active|
|Newer (2011 - 2016)||2 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2010)||26 Active|
|Millennial (1998 - 2002)||5 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||21 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||156 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||8 Active|
|19th Century (1800 - 1899)||1 Active|
Properties For Sale In South Arlington By Size
|Tiny (1 to 600 sqft)||8 Active|
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||18 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||90 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||39 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||23 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||21 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||10 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||9 Active|
|Sprawling (4,001 sqft and up)||7 Active|
Featured in South Arlington
- Arlington Heights Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Fairlington Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Nauck and Green Valley Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Shirlington Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- The Barkley Condominiums: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- The Brittany and Century South Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
We can help you achieve your real estate goals in Arlington VA.
Talk to an agent now at (703)765-0300
Considering selling your real estate in South Arlington?
Everyday our family-run business competes against the biggest and most powerful names in real estate and every year of operation we have grown. This is because we know how to achieve our client's real estate goals and this is why we've won numerous awards for client-satisfaction.
Contact us for a no cost and no obligation assessment of your home's value.
More about selling
Real Estate Photography Tips
Exterior of House
- Move cars away from front and / or rear of house and close garage doors.
- Move trash cans and recycling bins inside or away from house.
- Remove newspapers from driveway and sweep leaves.
- Open deck furniture umbrellas, remove grill covers and put any deck cushions on furniture.
- Hide toys and sporting equipment in garage or storage containers.
Interior of House
- Turn on all interior lights and open all blinds. Make sure any burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
- Clean vertical surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, refrigerators, windows, television screens, etc.
- Hide all pet beds, toys, bowls, etc. in a closet or storage container.
- Remove items other than non-religious framed art or decor hanging from walls.
- Keep in mind that items being moved from room to room will show in photos of other rooms, so please hide items in closets and / or storage areas that will not be photographed
- Clear off countertops
- Remove hanging dish towels and small area rugs.
- Hide garbage can along with pet food bowls, mats and other items.
- Make beds and be sure the mattress or any objects under the bed are not showing
- Hide all personal items such as books, phones, remotes, etc. (Tip: You can hide them under the pillows!)
- We suggest that personalized decor be removed from children’s rooms so their names and pictures don’t show in the photos which will go on the internet.
- Make it look as large as p0ssible by removing shoes, coats, throw rugs, etc.
- If dining area is small, remove extra leaves from tables to make the room look larger.
- Show off the woodwork on the table by removing protector, tablecloths or placemats.
- Remove extra dining chairs from the room so it doesn’t look overcrowded and smaller than it really is.
- Keep the floors as clear as possible to emphasize the beauty of any wood floors
- Make sure all televisions and computer monitors are turned off, and if portable hide from view
- Clear surfaces such as end tables and coffee tables of items that are not decorative, and hide all magazines, books, remotes, tissue boxes, etc.
Bathrooms / Powder Rooms
- Wash all mirrors. Even the smallest splatter mark is magnified in photos.
- Hide the trash can, toilet brush, bathmats and plunger.
- Remove family bath and hand towels. (Tip: Don’t forget to remove the robe hanging on the back of the door.) You can keep a clean decorative / nice towels hung neatly.
- Remove All toiletries from the counter and the shower/tub area, such as shampoo bottles, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
- Make sure the toilet paper roll isn’t empty or hanging down off the roll.