Will can help you find a premium detached home in Fairfax County10724 John Turley Pl in 22032 in Fairfax County may be a best neighborhood for some buyers. On the other hand, you'll want to get some basic specifics about the area to know if this is the home for you. Yes, Will Nesbitt is a remarkable Realtor who understands premium detached home in Fairfax County real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Fairfax Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 186 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,270 sqft. But, 10724 John Turley Pl has 2,289 sqft of living area.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $400 . Conversely, 10724 John Turley Pl is $388 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
- 3801 Morningside Dr is the least expensive home in the Fairfax area. 3801 Morningside Dr is listed for $3,700. But, 12523 Braddock Rd is the highest-priced home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd is asking $3,493,000.
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 25 years. 10724 John Turley Pl is 43 years old.
NOW SHOWING ... A Home You'll NEVER Want to Leave! This 5 bedroom, 3 and 1/2 bath home has it all! Walk up to this beauty through the lovey landscaped corner lot, with paved front walkway and custom Front Door. Inside sparkling hardwood ... [Read more]
Listings for shoppers shopping for a premium detached home in Fairfax County
- $854,000: 2913 Linden Ln, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Hillwood | Comparables |
- $910,000: 6631 South Kings Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22306 | | Comparables |
- $900,000: 601 Wolftrap Rd SE, Vienna, VA 22180 | Fairway Manor Estates | Comparables |