- Cardinal Glen is a neighborhood in Burke, Virginia.
- Cardinal Glen features a handful of single-family homes and attached options.
- Cardinal Glen is located near Liberty Bell Trail.
The homes in Cardinal Glen are about $365,000 – $655,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The most common types of parking in Cardinal Glen are lot and garage.
- Homes in Cardinal Glen are on the market for an average of 70 days and are typically purchased at or above asking price.
- Property taxes hover around $5,086 per year, and homeowners’ association fees are approximately $147.
- Schools that serve Cardinal Glen include White Oaks Elementary School and Lake Braddock Middle School.