I’ve lined up some mid 20th-century detached home for home buyers scrutinizing near Crystal City Metro Station in Herndon at Hiddenbrook.
The residence is available as a 3 bedroom with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths.
- The median age of detached homes in Hiddenbrook is 48 years of age.
- If you use me as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $2,493 at closing.
- The homes in this area are wood siding ranch/ramblers with an average of 1,803 sqft of living space.
- The community is served by , and .
- Residences in this neighborhood were built around 1972.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the detached home. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
*** FANTASTIC CONTEMPORARY! ** CONVENIENT ONE LEVEL LIVING **LOCATED ON A QUIET CUL DE SAC! ** HUGE KITCHEN SUNROOM ADDITION – CATHEDRAL CEILING, SKYLIGHTS, CEILING FAN! ** LIGHT & BRIGHT COUNTRY KITCHEN WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS! ** FAMILY ROOM … [Read more]
More suggestions at Crystal City and Pentagon City Metro Stations
Live Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Aubrey Nesbitt’s Suggestions For Home Purchasers With A Budget Around $499,999
1805 Crystal Dr #613s, Arlington
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,523 sqft