Do you have a dwelling that just isn't selling?
Did you know that in Cameron Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #318.
- the least expensive abode on the market is 400 Cameron Station Blvd #G2.
- 400 Cameron Station Blvd #318 is currently listed for $509,788.
For some real estate sellers, a unit that won't sell can cause desperation! A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your home getting?
- What's the average days on market in your community?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Cameron Station
191 Somervelle St #106, Alexandria SOLD!
1 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 789 sqft
436 Ferdinand Day Dr, Alexandria SOLD!
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,440 sqft
5262 Colonel Johnson Ln, Alexandria SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 2,430 sqft
4950 Brenman Park Dr #202, Alexandria SOLD!
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,380 sqft
Here are several reasons properties will sometimes have no action:
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but once in a blue moon this is the problem.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a dwelling without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor — Most units have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your home in Cameron Station, it's appropriate to compare what units have sold at Cameron Station in Northern Virginia. That can give a real estate seller a starting point for determining your $509,788 3-bedroom 2-baths unit's value. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your dwelling's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.