Do you have a abode in Northern Virginia that isn't getting any action?
Did you know that in Kent Gardens:
- the average number of days on the market is 44.
- the most expensive home on the market is 6601 Jerry Pl.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1640 Evers Dr.
- 6601 Jerry Pl is currently listed for $1,167,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your place isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
Recently Sold At Kent Gardens
Here are a couple of reasons homes will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let's face it: various places are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Floor plan — Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older detached homes where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you considering selling your residence in Kent Gardens? If so, it's advisable to investigate what properties close to your home have recently sold for. Sold detached homes can give a detached home seller an idea what the seller's own place of residence will fetch. Connect with Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your detached home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to reveal to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.