Built 1981, Crystal Gateway is a 17-floor highrise condominium building that consists of 3-4 units per floor and a 2-story penthouse.
Located at 1300 Crystal Drive, Arlington VA, the curvilinear shaped condo building offers a myriad of benefits for its residents. Here are five benefits of living in Crystal Gateway Condominium.
- Crystal Gateway Condominium is conveniently located in the urban neighborhood of Crystal City bordering the DC metropolitan area.
- Transportation is easily available since it is just a few blocks from the Crystal City Metro Station to which residents have underground access. It is also near the Pentagon City Metro Station where both the Blue and Yellow Lines, the Metrobus, ART buses, Omnilink buses, and the VRE trains are always available. Further, Ronald Reagan Washington Airport is only ten minutes away.
- Crystal Gateway offers numerous amenities such as both an in-door and out-door pool, a gym, a party room, a community bar, and lounge, a card room, an elevator, and underground secure parking.
- Its location offers an array of conveniences and recreation options within a walking distance such as the Crystal City Shops and the Pentagon City Mall where there are a variety of shops, restaurants, bars, and theaters. It is also near Crystal City Water Park and Crystal City Courtyard Green.
- Crystal Gateway residents are served by Oakridge Elementary School, Gunston Middle School, and Wakefield High School.