Do you have a townhouse that hasn’t sold?
Did you know that in Village Gate:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 16571 Royal Ct.
- the least expensive home on the market is 2836 Beechtree Ln.
- 16571 Royal Ct is currently listed for $259,900.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a reliable Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
Recently Sold At Village Gate
Here are a number of reasons townhouses similar to 16571 Royal Ct in Prince William County will sometimes have little activity:
- First Impression — Let’s face it: curated residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Odor — Many residences have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your property in Village Gate? If so, it’s wise to compare what homes have sold at Village Gate in Woodbridge, Virginia. That can give a owner a starting point for determining your affordable townhouse’s value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property’s value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. I am your Realtor for life.