Renting penthouses is about marketing and has very little to do with “selling”.
Many renters shop rental homes through a combination of:
- researching the condition of rental residences when they learn more about them
- comparing information and pictures on the Internet
In addition to renters finding us, Nesbitt Realty also searches for tenants through:
- relocation companies
- State Department bulletin boards
- Military Housing Office
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several conventions:
- Accurate Pricing – Even the most desirable rental homes do not rent or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your terrific Nesbitt Realty real estate agent will analyze the local market in real-time to be certain your rental property is priced according to market conditions.
- REALTOR® Network– Nesbitt Realty & Management has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental penthouses lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Word-of-mouth – Our family-run operation regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our renters, and from other agents in Fairfax County.
Nesbitt Realty sees a residential property like 1808 Old Meadow Rd #1402 and love to aid landlords in Fairfax County. To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. Nesbitt Realty and Management is licensed by Virginia and we are REALTORS®.
We have these critical memberships and affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Our small business gets big results. Julie Nesbitt is your local expert.