Do you have a home similar to 1570 Spring Gate Dr #7110 in McLean that won’t sell?
Did you know that in Gates of McLean:
- the average number of days on the market is 3.
- the most expensive home on the market is 1570 Spring Gate Dr #7110.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1570 Spring Gate Dr #7115.
- 1570 Spring Gate Dr #7110 is currently listed for $295,000.
If your home has been on the market for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- What kind of feedback is your unit getting?
- Is the price right?
- How does your listing look compared with the units priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Gates of McLean
Gorgeous, light-filled Chandler model for the short sale price! Unit faces courtyard and is filled with sunlight in the afternoons. One of the largest models in the Gates of McLean, this home has 1,149 finished sqft. of living and 2 full … [Read more]
*** Remodeled Top Floor Unit *** Less than 1/2 Mile to McLean Metro Station *** 2 BR/2BA *** Fireplace *** Garage Parking *** Upgraded Kitchen & Baths *** Windows and Door Replaced Oct 2017 *** [Read more]
Updated spacious 1 BR/1 BA condo with balcony, full of light in the heart of Tysons. Brand new stainless steel appliances, granite counters & beautiful cabinetry. Amazing location is a short walk to metro, new Wegmans & Starbucks. Gleaming … [Read more]
This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has been completely updated with modern features. The light-filled living room features hardwood floors, a gas fireplace, and sliding glass doors that leads to a large balcony. The kitchen features … [Read more]
Open and spacious lay out 1bdrm, 1bath condo in the heart of McLean. Convenient to major highways, restaurants and new Wegmans. Walk to the metro. Kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and plenty of cabinet space. [Read more]
Spacious 1 bed/1 bath condo w 1 underground garage parking space and elevator. Gated community with loads of amenities. Private balcony overlooks common area/view & Quite a side located and convenient kitchen with granite counter tops and … [Read more]
Here are a couple of reasons properties similar to 1570 Spring Gate Dr #7110 in McLean will sometimes have no real buyers:
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your residence in Gates of McLean? If so, it’s prudent to compare what properties close to your home have recently sold for. Sold units can give a home seller an idea what the seller’s own abode will fetch. Talk to Julie Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place of residence’s value.