Your best choice in 22033 probably isn’t a pushy individual, and may have less experience.
The most suitable Realtor knows the fact that you have a choice in real estate professionals and wants to work hard to find you the residence of your dreams.
Here are various clues for shopping the most suitable real estate pro for you when you’re buying a property with 3 bedrooms:
- Check out agent referrals. — I like Angie’s List because I know that Angie’s List voice verifies each review. You can also see if the agent or brokerage has any awards for client satisfaction.
- Interview several agents — There is no one-size-fits-all. The Realtor you choose should be able to clearly understand your needs.
- It’s important that you have a good feeling when speaking to your real estate agent. — You and your real estate professional might be spending a lot of time together. You will probably be working with your agent anywhere from 2 to 12 months, so it helps to get along with them.
- Ask how they hunt. — When deciding on a Realtor, ask how they seek residences. Some Realtors have their own preferred listings that they favor. But you want what’s best for you, not what’s the best choice of for your real estate agent. So make sure the Realtor is willing to search high and low to find the most compatible home for you. That includes using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) as well as their own personal network.
- Find out more about your representation agreement. — The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensed agents to sign a representation agreement before showing properties or having material discussions about a specific property. Be very wary of any agent that is not concerned about getting a representation agreement signed. Some representation agreements describe a rebate paid to the property hunter at closing. (Nesbitt Realty offers rebates.) You’ll want to read the fine print to make sure that this rebate isn’t pulled away at the last minute. Some representation agreements describe hidden administrative fees of $500 to $1000 that you must pay at closing. (Our does not.)
If you have to have to seek the advice of with a good real estate pro in Fairfax, I highly recommend Ronald Ginyard, Sr. I believe you’ll see that Ronald Ginyard, Sr. is amazing and friendly.