Do you have a home that just isn’t selling?
Did you know that in Edsall Rd T/H:
- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive residence on the market is 431 Clayton Ln.
- the least expensive home on the market is 431 Clayton Ln.
- 431 Clayton Ln is currently listed for $600,000.
If your dwelling has been advertised for sale for months with little activity, the first factor you want to consider is the market. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is the price right?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Edsall Rd T/H
Charming Kensington Courts 3-lvll townhome w/ gorgeous details. Enjoy HDWF, living room FP, crown molding, recessed lighting, & plenty of natural light. Gourmet eat-in kitch boasts granite, SS appliances, plenty of cabinetry, & large island + … [Read more]
Here are some reasons residences will sometimes have no action:
- First Impression — Let’s face it: some residences are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Location — Every location has a buyer, but from time to time it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to market your townhouse in Edsall Rd T/H, it’s wise to investigate what townhouses have sold at Edsall Rd T/H in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a seller a starting point for determining your $600,000 home’s value. Phone Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property’s value. Will Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how Nesbitt Realty plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you.