Nesbitt Realty & Management doesn’t “sell” rental properties. We market townhouses to the public to choose the perfect tenant.
Most tenants hunt for townhouses through a combination of:
- juxtaposing the appearance of rental townhouses when they learn more about them
- scrutinizing information and pictures online
In addition to renters finding us, Our family brokerage also gets lessees through:
- relocation companies
- referrals from satisfied clients
- other Real Estate Rental Specialists
- our local Multiple Listing Service
And more. Our rental marketing strategy relies upon several fundamentals:
- We Are REALTORS®– Nesbitt Realty has relationships with area REALTORS® and we ourselves are REALTORS®. Not every real estate agent in the Commonwealth of Virginia has this valuable affiliation. Our rental properties lease faster because of our access to the REALTOR® network.
- Referrals – Nesbitt regularly receives referrals from our current and past renters, friends of our tenants, and from other Realtors in Fairfax County.
- Correct Pricing – Even the well-situated rental places do not lease swiftly or to the best tenant if overpriced. Your patient Nesbitt Realty Realtor will analyze the local market in real-time to be certain your rental townhouse is priced according to market conditions.
Our family real estate brokerage concentrates on residential rentals in Virginia near Washington. To learn more about the full list of what we do, contact an agent today. Our small real estate brokerage fully authorized to manage rental in Virginia state, and we have all necessary licenses and accreditation.
We have these vital affiliations:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Better Business Bureau
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Residential Property Managers