Do you have a unit in 22303 that hasn’t sold?
Did you know that in Midtown Alexandria Station:
- the average number of days on the market is 11.
- the most expensive unit on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1027.
- the least expensive unit on the market is 2451 Midtown Ave #1012.
- 2451 Midtown Ave #1027 is currently listed for $435,000.
Does the current market favor buyers or sellers? This is an important question that a hard-working Realtor can answer. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Midtown Alexandria Station
Here are a few reasons units similar to 2451 Midtown Ave #1027 in Alexandria will sometimes have no buyers:
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every now and again this is the problem.
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn’t even know aware of.
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Midtown Alexandria Station? If so, it’s appropriate to find out about what homes have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those places can give a home seller an idea of the list price for your 3-bedroom 2-baths property. Reach out to Alan Clerinx to learn more about Alan’s plan to market your place of residence. Alan is also happy to prepare a free and accurate estimate of your unit’s market value.