Are you a seller with an abode similar to 8607 Pilgrim Ct in Fairfax County that hasn’t sold?
Did you know that in Fort Hunt Manor:
- the average number of days on the market is 0.
- the least expensive detached on the market is 8607 Pilgrim Ct.
- 8607 Pilgrim Ct is currently listed for $829,900.
A detached that’s seen very little activity when advertised for sale for months can be frightening. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your detached listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Fort Hunt Manor
$ 775,000: 1702 Elkin St, Alexandria 22308
Sold on 2019-03-01
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,043 sq. ft.
Year built: 1970
Here are several reasons homes in 22308 in Fairfax County will sometimes have little activity:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn’t excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- First Impression — Let’s face it: a few detached are not attractive when you first gaze upon them.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
These are problems we’ve seen before and the challenges we know how to overcome. Are you looking at selling your home in Fort Hunt Manor? If so, it’s wise to think about what properties have sold at Fort Hunt Manor in Alexandria. That can give a property seller a starting point for determining your 4-bedroom detached’s value. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your place’s value. Will can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how he plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.