I’m a real estate agent who works everyday in and around Burke and I appreciate this town.
There areseveral facets a buyer might love a pied-a-terre like 9432 Goshen Ln in Burke, Virginia.
Gorgeously updated 3 Bed 2.5 Bath End-Unit TH backs to Lake Braddock! Highly sought after neighborhood & school district! Updated Kitchen! Newly Updated Bathrooms, New HWs on the main level! HWs on top 2 lvls. Nicely Landscaped & Freshly … [Read more]
Keeping that in mind, this post isn’t about this traditionals-style in Burke, Virginia. I’m writing about the “Little City” of Burke VA. Here are some of the facets that I love Burke
- Despite being just outside the Beltway, Burke can seem pretty serene.
- We look forward to the Burke Center Festival. It’s a a huge event with arts & crafts, karaoke, emergency preparedness displays, live bands, dance and other entertainment. There are of course food vendors, but also interactive puppet and wildlife shows, amusement rides, pony rides, hypnotist show. There is a basketball toss, Midway-style games, giveaways and drawings, not to mention an after-hours wine garden. Fun for all!
- Fairfax County has some of the best public schools in the national capital region, and in the country. Both Kings Park Elementary School and Lake Braddock Middle School serve students in Burke.
- Burke is a family-friendly community.
More Options In Burke
- See more Single-Family Residences For Sale in Burke VA
- See more Townhouses For Sale in Burke VA
- See more Condominiums For Sale in Burke VA