When you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing real estate, is now the time to love your neighbor as you love yourself?
I was taught the Golden Rule when I was very young and it has served me well. But how does that apply to a seller when you’re buying real estate? It doesn’t mean that you can’t expect the best from your agent. It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t quibble over important details. But it does mean that:
We always deal in good faith. We never want to argue or yell. If there is no possibility for agreement, it’s time to move on—without hurt feelings.
If you’re looking for a local real estate pro in Fairfax County, I’d love the opportunity to work for you. If you’re in the market, please take a look at these suggestions.
- $1,395,000: 7202 Marine Dr, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Marlan Forest | Comparables
- $1,425,000: 38 Arell Ct, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Quaker and Seminary Hill | Comparables
- $1,329,000: 1210 Pegram St, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Alexandria City | Comparables
- $1,350,000: 6420 Wood Haven Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Alexandria | Comparables
- $1,349,900: 115 Custis Ave E, Alexandria, VA 22301 | Del Ray | Comparables
- $1,395,000: 2200 Foresthill Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle Haven | Comparables