Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Meadows At Morris Farm in Gainesville, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your Siding – Vinyl Colonial’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Meadows At Morris Farm:
- the average number of days on the market is 47.
- the most expensive property on the market is 8824 Barn Owl Ct.
- the least expensive property on the market is 8913 Yellowleg Ct.
Stuart Nesbitt has a track record of getting the job done in Prince William County. Stuart Nesbitt’s knowledge of the entire area is extremely helpful in order to make a quick yet confident decision the right price for selling your home.
Keep in mind these tips: Let us show you how we can harness the power of Internet marketing to achieve your goals. Light it up! Chic lamps provide both added lighting and appealing decor. New light fixtures can change the entire look of a room.
Real Estate Photography Tips
Exterior of House
- Move cars away from front and / or rear of house and close garage doors.
- Move trash cans and recycling bins inside or away from house.
- Remove newspapers from driveway and sweep leaves.
- Open deck furniture umbrellas, remove grill covers and put any deck cushions on furniture.
- Hide toys and sporting equipment in garage or storage containers.
Interior of House
- Turn on all interior lights and open all blinds. Make sure any burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
- Clean vertical surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, refrigerators, windows, television screens, etc.
- Hide all pet beds, toys, bowls, etc. in a closet or storage container.
- Remove items other than non-religious framed art or decor hanging from walls.
- Keep in mind that items being moved from room to room will show in photos of other rooms, so please hide items in closets and / or storage areas that will not be photographed
- Clear off countertops
- Remove hanging dish towels and small area rugs.
- Hide garbage can along with pet food bowls, mats and other items.
- Make beds and be sure the mattress or any objects under the bed are not showing
- Hide all personal items such as books, phones, remotes, etc. (Tip: You can hide them under the pillows!)
- We suggest that personalized decor be removed from children’s rooms so their names and pictures don’t show in the photos which will go on the internet.
- Make it look as large as p0ssible by removing shoes, coats, throw rugs, etc.
- If dining area is small, remove extra leaves from tables to make the room look larger.
- Show off the woodwork on the table by removing protector, tablecloths or placemats.
- Remove extra dining chairs from the room so it doesn’t look overcrowded and smaller than it really is.
- Keep the floors as clear as possible to emphasize the beauty of any wood floors
- Make sure all televisions and computer monitors are turned off, and if portable hide from view
- Clear surfaces such as end tables and coffee tables of items that are not decorative, and hide all magazines, books, remotes, tissue boxes, etc.
Bathrooms / Powder Rooms
- Wash all mirrors. Even the smallest splatter mark is magnified in photos.
- Hide the trash can, toilet brush, bathmats and plunger.
- Remove family bath and hand towels. (Tip: Don’t forget to remove the robe hanging on the back of the door.) You can keep a clean decorative / nice towels hung neatly.
- Remove All toiletries from the counter and the shower/tub area, such as shampoo bottles, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
- Make sure the toilet paper roll isn’t empty or hanging down off the roll.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Meadows At Morris Farm.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.