Does 22033 suit your needs?
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at 22033 attend Franklin, Lanier, Liberty, and Rocky Run Middle Schools.
- 22033 homes typically do have garages.
- You might want to compare 22033 to Arlington.
- Chantilly, Fairfax, and Oakton High Schools serves 22033.
- Properties in 22033 typically do have basements.
- Residents here are served by Crossfield, Eagle View, Greenbriar East, Greenbriar West, Lees Corner, Navy, Oak Hill, Waples Mill, and Willow Springs Elementary Schools.
- Properties range from $169,900 to $1,799,000.
- Properties in 22033 typically have 1 to 6 bedrooms.
- Many were built in 1989.
- The average above grade living area in 22033 is 1,775 sq.ft.
Properties in Fairfax Farms
Questions, comments, concerns?
For buying or selling at 22033 contact us.