1600 Oak St #1125, Arlington, VA : $651,000
Sold on 2017-05-10
Listing courtesy of D.S.A. Properties & Investments LLC
$714,900 in Belvedere
$600,000 in 22209
$644,900 in Arlington
$624,900 in Northern Virginia
$545,000 in Arlington
$635,000 in Northern Virginia
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
The multiple listing data appearing on this website, or contained in reports produced therefrom, comes in part from Metropolitan Regional Information Systems ("MRIS"). The information provided is for the viewer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. All real estate listings include detailed information about them that includes the name of the listing brokers and therefore may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
All listing data, including, but not limited to, square footage and lot size is believed to be accurate, but the listing agent, listing broker and respective Multiple Listing Services and their affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Therefore, all data should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Listing data last updated 06-23-2017.
The listing information on this web site is from various brokers who participate in IDX.
Copyright 2017 MRIS. All rights reserved.
This IDX solution is (c) Nesbitt Realty 2017.
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
What exactly Does a Realtor Do?
Law requires realtors to:
- Perform certain mandatory and standard acts to help out with the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Properly account for the money or alternative property placed in her or his attention.
- Disclose untoward material facts that are, or should be, inside the broker’s knowledge.
Sellers can be assisted by Realtors in screening prospective buyers and preparing their homes. Realtors can demonstrate to investors the properties that meet their risk profiles and long-term investment strategies.
Nesbitt Realty can quickly locate the perfect home for you. Our agents can efficiently organize and coordinate meetings with sellers and potential buyers. A Nesbitt Realty Realtor is well acquainted with all the important things you’ll want to learn about the area you may be considering:
- the quality of schools,
- association fees,
- Metro availability,
- community amenities such as shops, parks and restaurants.
Our brokers have immediate use of homes when they are put on the market, saving you hours of wasted drive-around time. When you’re prepared to make an offer on a house, our Realtor will help structure the deal to help you save money. She or he will clarify the pros and cons of different types of mortgages and guide you through the piles of paperwork.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator