Properties in Alexandria $1,000,000 and up
Refresh This Search
$1,789,000 : 827 Rivergate Pl, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,152 sq. ft.
Lot size: 1,757 sq. ft.
Year built: 1995
Days on Market: 12
$2,295,000 : 601 Fairfax St N #303, Alexandria 22314
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,028 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2014
Days on Market: 48
$3,200,000 : 833 Herbert Springs Rd, Alexandria 22308
7 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 10,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 57,007 sq. ft.
Year built: 2011
Days on Market: 75
$3,495,000 : 4736 Neptune Dr, Alexandria 22309
4 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 5,602 sq. ft.
Lot size: 21,972 sq. ft.
Year built: 2010
Days on Market: 88
$2,400,000 : 9323 Old Mansion Rd, Alexandria 22309
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 9,300 sq. ft.
Lot size: 22,790 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 116
$6,255,000 : 820 Herbert Springs Rd, Alexandria 22308
4 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,784 sq. ft.
Lot size: 83,187 sq. ft.
Year built: 1936
Days on Market: 274
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Alexandria property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator