Properties in The City of Fairfax, Fairfax $1,925,000 to $1,950,000
Refresh This Search
$1,950,000 : 9400 Vernon Dr, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 7 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 8,549 sq. ft.
Lot size: 22,000 sq. ft.
Year built: 2002
Days on Market: 6
$1,950,000 : 6829 Rosemont Dr, McLean 22101
6 beds, 6 full baths
Living area: 7,200 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,400 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 18
$1,949,999 : 1608 Simmons Ct, McLean 22101
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 6,402 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,852 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 30
$1,925,000 : 8609 Brook Rd, McLean 22102
5 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,386 sq. ft.
Lot size: 82,542 sq. ft.
Year built: 1972
Days on Market: 31
$1,950,000 : 946 Seneca Rd, Great Falls 22066
6 beds, 6 full, 2 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 51,540 sq. ft.
Year built: 2008
Days on Market: 59
$1,925,000 : 11548 Tralee Dr, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 8,408 sq. ft.
Lot size: 76,064 sq. ft.
Year built: 1999
Days on Market: 80
$1,939,889 : 6145 Tompkins Dr, McLean 22101
5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,089 sq. ft.
Lot size: 15,125 sq. ft.
Year built: 2016
Days on Market: 100
$1,949,000 : 937 Bellview Rd, McLean 22102
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,783 sq. ft.
Lot size: 67,369 sq. ft.
Year built: 1991
Days on Market: 157
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Fairfax single-family home?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Are you ready to buy a home?
All across Northern Virginia, people are looking to a buy home – either now or in the future. Over the last few years, lower interest rates have come along, making it more affordable than ever to buy a home. In order to buy a house, you’ll need to start saving your money and have enough for the closing costs and a down payment. Check out our Closing Cost Estimator and talk to an agent to get an idea of what you need to have on hand to make your home purchase.
In most cases, the closing costs will run you around 5% of the property price. Before you purchase the home, you should always get an estimate. An estimate won’t be the exact price, although it will be really close. You should always plan to save up a bit more money than you need, just to be on the safe side. It’s always best to have more than enough than not enough.
You’ll know your ready to buy a home when you know exactly how much you can afford, and you’re willing to stick with your plan. When you buy a home and get your monthly mortgage payment, it shouldn’t be any more than 25% of your total monthly income. Although there are lenders out there who will say that you can afford to pay more, you should never let them talk you into doing so – but stick to your budget instead.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator