Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in Manassas Park VA. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.
I like townhouses in 20111.
BEAUTIFUL brick front, 2 car garage and backs to woods. Main level w/ hardwood floors. Gourmet style kitchen w/ granite, cooktop, wall oven & tile backsplash. Breakfast area & large family room off kitchen. Sep dining room. Great sized … [Read more]
With that in mind, this post isn’t about this 3-bedroom home in Manassas Park Station. Instead, I want to take a moment to talk about some of the things I love about Manassas Park. I like:
- Arlington is well served by the Orange Line. There are Metro Stops at Rosslyn, Court House, Clarendon, Virginia Square and Ballston.
- Arlington has numerous bike paths and jogging trails including those at Custis Trail, W&OD Trail, Mount Vernon Trail, Theodore Roosevelt Island, Bluemont Park and Little Rocky Run.
- The George Washington Parkway is a historic and pleasant drive from Mount Vernon to Mclean VA. There are several interesting overlooks above the Potomac looking toward Georgetown in Washington DC.
- Surprisingly, Arlington has a number of great locations for bird-watching. Among these is Long Branch Nature Center, a 95.5-acre green, forested area with many nature trails, a popular dog park, an amphitheater, kids’ playground, and well-maintained picnic spaces.
Stuart Nesbitt recommends:
- $355,000: 9762 Corbett Cir, Manassas Park, VA 20111 | Manassas Park Station | Comparables
- $359,900: 7908 Rugby Rd, Manassas Park, VA 20111 | Yorkshire Acres | Comparables
- $349,999: 9442 Silver Meteor Ct, Manassas Park, VA 20111 | Blooms Crossing | Comparables
- $370,000: 9062 Maria Way, Manassas Park, VA 20111 | Dominion Crossing | Comparables