Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs. If the time has come to sell your home, rest assured that Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling houses at Lake Ridge in Woodbridge, Virginia. Contact us today to get a free estimate of your Siding – Vinyl Colonial’s value. We can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in Lake Ridge:
- the average number of days on the market is 42.
- the most expensive property on the market is 2496 Tree House Dr.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1928 Mariner Ln.
Stuart Nesbitt has a track record of getting the job done in Woodbridge. Are you a difficult client? Are you fussy? Or do you just like things to be done the right way. If so, then Stuart Nesbitt is the perfect agent for you. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor who really knows the Woodbridge market.
Keep in mind these tips: Sell the lifestyle. Let people get a glimpse of how you use your dining room or your patio/balcony. Despite our small size, as you already know, we have on of the largest Internet footprints in Northern Virginia.
The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves.
Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
Source: Paint Quality Institute (09/21/2010)
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values at Lake Ridge.
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)