What follows are some $2,650,000 detached homes for home buyers scrutinizing Super Luxury homes in 22201 in Arlington. 1300 N Hudson St is a $2,650,000 7-bedroom residence at Lyon Village in 22201 in Arlington. Continue reading
Timely info about the real estate market 10/19/2021 for detached-homesAre you reflecting on the thought of purchasing a detached home in McLean? As might be expected, you should learn all you can about the area market for detached-home real estate. On the other hand, many shoppers could be surprised by what is happening to the detached home real estate market in the area. See below for more info about the current state of the house real estate market, including
- single-family residence inventory data,
- what detached-homes have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about single-family homes currently advertised for sale.
7 Bedroom in Floyd Park For $1,659,000Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $1,650,000 for a 7-bedroom home like 9608 Bel Glade St in Fairfax County? What is more, the last thing you want to do is fall in love with a home you can't afford. Before you ever set foot in 9608 Bel Glade St, Andrew Patton can help you determine if this home is within your prequalified spending limit. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. But, a real estate professional like Andrew Patton has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process. Continue reading
$1,984,999 ※ Alexandria Virginia 22301So, is 2514 King St the best detached home for you? That depends. Can you afford $2,000,000? Is it actually worth $2,084,248 or $1,885,749? Are you searching for a super luxury detached home in Alexandria, Virginia? Do you need 5 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $12,267 on this next home? To discover more about this detached home, contact buyers agent Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.. We can guide you with any home $1,984,999 Craftsman-style in Alexandria. Continue reading
You have a lot of choices so we genuinely appreciate you thinking of us for your real estate needs. If you have questions, Andrew Patton can help. Who doesn't like saving money? Nesbitt Realty can save you money on your purchase. We're not an Internet giant. We're just a small real estate brokerage that appreciates your patronage. Continue reading
How is the real estate market 08/18/2021 in Alexandria area?Are you looking for detached homes available in Alexandria area? Nesbitt Realty can help you find out more about Alexandria area real estate. If so, you will in all likelihood be astonished by what is happening in the Alexandria area real estate market. See below for more information about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- facts about Alexandria real estate
- what's currently for sale in the Alexandria area
- what's recently sold in the Alexandria area
A Primer On Residences On The Market In Fairfax CountyDo you know want to learn more about owning and buying real estate in the 22102 in McLean area? Andrew Patton can aid you with a residence like 925 Saigon Rd, but these facts may prove useful as well.
Fairfax County Details
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 56 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,359 sqft. But, 925 Saigon Rd has 10,588 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $489 . Nevertheless, 925 Saigon Rd is $366 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 925 Saigon Rd is 0 years old.
Fascinating data about the real estate market 07/30/2021 for townhomesAre you looking for townhomes listed in 22101 in Fairfax County? If yes, you will want to learn more about townhouse real estate in Northern Virginia. Besides, you could be shocked by what is happening in the townhouse real estate market. See below for more data about the current state of the townhouse real estate market, including
- townhouse inventory data,
- what townhouses have recently sold in the area, and
- facts about townhouses currently advertised for sale.
If you need more details, Julie Nesbitt can show you exactly what $2,400,000 can buy you in Fairfax County today. If you are chasing a striking 7 bedroom detached home for about $2,400,000, your options might be limited right now. 6805 Old Chesterbrook might be the best choice for you, but we have some more proposals below. Continue reading