We can list your Alexandria property to help you achieve your real estate goals. We are a family business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs. Nesbitt Realty understands the unique challenges of selling a property at Bearings South.
Let us know if you're considering selling your property at Bearings South. We'll be happy to provide you a market analysis at no cost. We want you to achieve your real estate goals as quickly as possible.The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves. Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
- Reviving A Stale Listing In 22314 In Alexandria In 22314
- What Has Recently Sold At Lyon Village?
- Reviving A Stale Listing In Alexandria, Virginia In Alexandria
- Residences That Have Recently Sold At Arrowood — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?
- Listings Similar To 10074 Daniels Run Way In 22030 That Have Sold At Farrcroft