We can list your Alexandria City property to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Who Is Gen Z?
Generation Z (Gen Z) includes people born between 1995 and 2010. In 2018, Generation Z already accounted for about 21 percent of the U.S. population—64 million people—and by 2020, this group is expected to outnumber millennials by nearly 1 million people, according to the U.S. Census! So, it’s no surprise that Generation Z is already impacting the housing market. Though the majority of Gen Z’s members still live at home with their parents, they still have dreams of becoming homeowners. A National Association of REALTORS® study found that Gen Z wants to buy houses. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate found that 97 percent of Generation Z believe that they will own a home in the future, and 82 percent indicate that homeownership is the most important factor in achieving the American dream.
Will Your Home Appeal To Gen Z?
A Gen Z home buyer wants to work with an agent. When asked about whether or not they would work with a real estate professional when they purchase a home, Generation Z’s answer was a resounding yes. According to BGHRE, 81 percent of Gen Zers believe they will work with a real estate agent during the home purchase process. Even though they will most likely begin their search online, Gen Zers believe that it is important to have a professional at their side.
Gen Z is connected. Gen Z was born into a connected, internet-ready era, and they don’t remember a time before smartphones, apps, and social media. Gen Z is mobile-first and expects brands to be as well. Its members keep close-knit social media circles, and 73 percent say texting or chatting is their primary mobile activity, according to a report from the IBM Institute for Business Value.
Gen Z wants to live near work. The oldest members of Generation Z choose proximity to work over living in the most desirable neighborhoods. According to the National Apartment Association, they may also seek out co-working spaces or maker’s rooms, as this generation is coming of age in the gig economy where entrepreneurship is high.
We Know Our Market
We take the time to learn who is buying homes like yours because we want to make sure that we know the most effective way to reach the individual who will end up buying your home. Talk to me about our marketing plan and what we can do to make your home appeal to the generation that is likely to buy your home.
We have offices in Alexandria, Ballston, Reston and Mclean. Feel free to call us at (703)765-0300 for more information.
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property values in [City].
- Currently for rent in Alexandria City
- Currently for sale in Alexandria City
- Recently sold in Alexandria City
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
Recently Sold In Northern VA
- $824,900: 9009 Stoneleigh Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Mantua | Comparables | SOLD!
- $279,990: 6045 Terrapin Pl #102, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Sycamores At van | Comparables | SOLD!
- $406,000: 6109 Craft Rd, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Sunny Ridge Estates | Comparables | SOLD!
- $273,000: 1857 Cedar Cove Way #101, Woodbridge, VA 22191 | The Commons On William Square | Comparables | SOLD!
- $405,000: 7119 Mason Grove Ct #7, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Groveton Woods | Comparables | SOLD!
- $599,900: 2930 Oakborough Sq, Oakton, VA 22124 | Oakborough Square | Comparables | SOLD!
- $729,500: 2835 Thaxton Ln, Oakton, VA 22124 | English Oaks | Comparables | SOLD!
- $240,000: 12157 Penderview Ter #836, Fairfax, VA 22033 | Penderbrook Square | Comparables | SOLD!
- $750,000: 600 Laura Dr, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Timberlane | Comparables | SOLD!
- $469,900: 6727 Queens Rd, Alexandria, VA 22306 | None Available | Comparables | SOLD!
- $279,000: 1300 S Arlington Ridge Rd #518, Arlington, VA 22202 | The Cavendish | Comparables | SOLD!
- $750,000: 7223 Oriole Ave, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springvale | Comparables | SOLD!
- $449,985: 11730 Mossy Creek Ln, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston/Hamlet | Comparables | SOLD!
- $829,000: 10509 Sideburn Ct, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Longwood Grove | Comparables | SOLD!
- $529,000: 8214 Clifton Farm Ct, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Huntington At Mt Vernon | Comparables | SOLD!
- $1,109,900: 9907 Mosby Rd, Fairfax, VA 22032 | None Available | Comparables | SOLD!
- $177,000: 6641 Wakefield Dr #718, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables | SOLD!
- $269,999: 1649 Fitzgerald Ln, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables | SOLD!
- $149,900: 4600 Duke St #806, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Forty Six Hundred | Comparables | SOLD!
- $900,000: 4303 4th Ct N, Arlington, VA 22203 | Buckingham Commons | Comparables | SOLD!