Do you want a property manager in Bentonville?
Do you need a property manager in Bentonville?Licensed real estate agents must successfully completed an approved course of study. In addition, agentss must pass a Virginia licensing exam. But, a manager license is not required in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Even without this requirement, Nesbitt Realty's managers are all licensed real estate agents who report directly to a licensed real estate broker. You will find that Nesbitt's agents are very familiar with state regulations for the handling of landlord responsibilities and many other particulars of real estate and landlord-tenant regulation. Licensure is important, but so is appropriate certification. Property management certifications are an additional indication of further industry knowledge. Trade organizations like the Virginia Association of Realtors and the National Association of Residential Property Managers grant these credentials only to qualifed pros. Nesbitt Realty is an approved member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers and has a number of related affiliations.
Do you need know more about our area?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for everyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Bentonville and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides facts about what has sold and what is for sale, and many surprising facts that you might not be aware of. Also, our Guide features many of the elements of life in Bentonville. As a matter of course, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters should also find this information to be quite edifying.
Bentonville Property Management Resources
a useful reference for landlords in Bentonville
- Before you lease out your rental property in Bentonville
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Bentonville landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Bentonville
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Bentonville