Map of Property For Sale Around Huntington Metro
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about Real Estate near Huntington Metro
Speak to an agent (703) 765 0300
Huntington Metro listings
Huntington Metro Station (normally just called "Huntington") is the last stop on the southern end of the Yellow Line. The south mezzanine of Huntington station is built into a hillside creating a unique panoramic view of Alexandria. The high rise along the tracks is the Midtown Alexandria Station.
Because of the hill, the station is elevated high above Huntington Avenue, but located below grade at North Kings Highway. The station is accessible via escalator access and via an interesting funicular elevator.
The lower entrance to the Metro is on Huntington Avenue at the foot of the Huntington Club. Unlike many metro stations in Northern Virginia, Huntington has over 4,400 parking spaces accessible from both entrances. Because the parking is ample, many Huntington Club residents drive to Huntington and park in commuter garages.
Huntington Metro is the last stop on the Yellow Line and a great place to start your commute. If you're looking for a home near the Huntington Metro you'll want to explore the benefits of these communities:
- Hunting Creek Club --- views and balconies on a budget
- Huntington Club --- condo fees includes all utilities / walk to metro
- Huntington Run --- newer garden-style condos a few blocks from the metro
- Huntington Walk --- brick condos with balconies
- Jefferson Manor --- brick townhouses in walking distance to metro
- Midtown Alexandria Station --- sparkling new elegant condos on the Yellow Line
- Montebello --- resort-style living with access to the city
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Huntington Metro
Townhouses For Sale around Huntington Metro
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Condominiums For Sale around Huntington Metro
Rentals around Huntington Metro
- $2,700 In Northern Virginia Very Close To Metro
- Find A Great Deal On A Nice Small 1-Bedroom At Huntington Metro Stop
- Very Close To Metro Station // 3 Days On Market In 22303 – $2,350
- $1,850 In 22303 In Fairfax County Close To Huntington Metro Station // 896 Sqft Of Living Area
- Walking Distance Metro Station // 2 Days On Market In 22303 – $2,600