Eisenhower Metro stationtogether with surrounding neighborhood
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about real estate near Eisenhower MEetro
Speak to an Agent (703) 765 0300
About Eisenhower Metro
The Eisenhower Metro stop is located at 2400 Eisenhower Avenue where it serves the Yellow and Blue Lines of the WMATA. This site put it in close proximity to the National Science Foundation and not far from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. The Hoffman Center and several business are located near this metro as well.
Eisenhower is a two platform station. Access to both platforms is provided to two escalators and an elevator. Bike parking is available with 10 bike racks and 6 lockers in the station.
The first train departs at 4:51 am Huntington and the last train departs at 12:37 am Huntington. Service became available to the public on December, 17, 1983. The REX bus provides service nearby at the corner of Swamp Fox Rd. and Eisenhower. Eisenhower is served by DASH buses 2, 6, & 7.
Metrorail fares are posted on the WMATA site. Fares are discounted for children and seniors.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around the Eisenhower Metro
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Townhouses For Sale around the Eisenhower Metro
Condominiums For Sale around the Eisenhower Metro
Rentals around the Eisenhower Metro
- Walking Distance To Eisenhower Metro Stop // 25 Days On Market In 22182 – $3,650
- Budget Less Than $471,557? Consider A 1-Bedroom Condo Near Eisenhower Metro Station In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria.
- Possible Choices For Purchasers With A Budget Of $285,000 And A Need For Proximity To Eisenhower Metro Stop
- Find A Great Deal On A $299,900 High-Rise Condo Near Eisenhower Metro
- $1,565 In Northern Virginia Walking Distance To Metro Station // 805 Sqft Of Living Area