About Van Dorn
The Van Dorn Metro is in the West End of Alexandria inside the Beltway on Eisenhower Avenue. It is easily accessible from many points in West Alexandria and from parts of Springfield and Kingstowne. If you searching for a home near the Van Dorn Metro you might find some of these links useful:
- Eisenhower West --- At the West End of Eisenhower Ave.
- Exchange at Van Dorn --- Walk to the Van Dorn Metro from the Exchange
- Watergate at Landmark --- the shuttle at Watergate takes you to King St. Metro
- Olympus --- Olympus is near Landmark Mall
- EOS-21 --- Condos at Van Dorn and Duke
- Templeton --- Large balconies with plenty of light in every room
- Cameron Station --- This community is very close the Van Dorn Metro but is easily served by the King St. Metro
There are 46 short-term metered parking spots at the Van Dorn Metro. Parking costs $4.50 all day The reserved rate is $55 but there are currently no reserved spots available. There are 20 bike racks and 6 lockers at this station. Car sharing is available at this station.
Van Dorn Real Estate Listings
Single-Family Residences For Sale Near Van Dorn Metro
- What Choices Of High-Rise Condo Are In The Neighborhood Of A Metro In 22304 At Templeton Of Alexandria For Around $195,000?
- $2,350 In Alexandria Close To Van Dorn Metro Stop For Rent $2,350 // 2 Beds // 2 Full Baths – 1 Half Baths
- Live near the parks of Alexandria
- Comparison Shopping On Small High-Rise Condo Close To Van Dorn Metro Station In 22304 In Alexandria
- 3 Bedroom Real Estate, 6 Days On Market Very Near Van Dorn Metro Station