Real estate within walking distance of Braddock Road Metro
Important information about homes, condos and communities near Braddock Road Metro Station in Alexandria VA
Braddock Road Metro Station serves both the Yellow and Blue Lines. Braddock Rd. Metro Station bridges Old Town and Del Ray.
- Alexandria House --- immense balconies overlooking the Potomac
- Abingdon Row --- newly built luxury condos that reflect Old Town stylings
- Braddock Place --- walk to Braddock Road metro nearby condos with balconies
- Canal Place --- Upscale garden-style condominiums on the North side of Old Town Alexandria
- Colecroft -- walk to Old Town or the Metro from newer condos
- Del Ray --- a great community on the north west end of Alexandria
- Old Town Commons - a newly built community
- Potomac Greens --- luxury townhouses off Slater Lane
Situated on 700 N West Street, the Braddock Metro Station has its entrance at the north side of Braddock Road. Braddock Metro is 7 blocks away from Old Town Alexandria and 5 blocks from the Potomac River. The first train leaves at 4:55am from Huntington Station. The last train leaves at 12:33am from Huntington Station.
Parking areas are available by SmarTrip cards with 10 short metered spaces, while there are 46 bike racks and 12 lockers at Braddock Station.
The ride rate for 2 children of 4 years of age and younger is for free with an accompanying adult paying a full fare. Children of 5 years of age and older pay adult fares while seniors of ages 65 and above pay half the rate of regular fares. The fares can be found at WMATA.com.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Braddock Road Metro
Townhouses For Sale around Braddock Road Metro
Condominiums For Sale around Braddock Road Metro
Rentals around Braddock Road Metro
Map Of Property For Sale Near Braddock Road Metro