Our Simple Three Step Process
- Establish your budget.
- Discuss the your preferred locations.
- Learn more about the amenities you want and the features you need.
- Explore special needs such as commute, proximity to a landmark or special features you need or want.
Many of our new clients contact us because they found a property they like online. Many of our clients are referrals. No matter how you found us we use the Multiple Listing Service to find competing properties to find the best possible fit for our client. Often we find competing properties so that the buyer can make his or her best possible choice. In addition to finding additional properties to view, we will use our experience to help you disqualify properties that don't suit your needs.
Your agent can provide local insight about issues affecting salability include traffic, neighborhood features and schools.
We tour as many homes as it takes to find your dream home.
- We show our clients properties that suit the clients needs, wants and budget.
- We show as many properties as needed to find your home.
- We use our experience and your feedback to refine your home search.
Once we find your home, it's time to make an offer.