- Sleepy Hollow is in Fairfax County, 1.1 miles south-southeast of Falls Church.
- Sleepy Hollow is a community of 326 houses that were mostly built between the 1930s and the 1950s.
- The neighborhood is bordered roughly by Arlington Boulevard to the north, Aspen Lane to the east, Sleepy Hollow Road to the south and Holmes Run Road to the west.
- Sleepy Hollow is a short drive from the East Falls Church, West Falls Church, and Ballston-MU Metrorail stations.
- Metrobus routes 1A, 1B, 1Z, and 3A also serve the area.
- Sleepy Hollow is served by Sleepy Hollow Elementary School, Glasgow Middle School and J.E.B. Stuart High School.
Properties in Sleepy Hollow
See more in Sleepy Hollow