- 22301 — Del Ray in Alexandria VA
- 22302 — Rosemont in Alexandria VA
- 22303 — Huntington in Fairfax County / Alexandria VA
- 22304 – West End in Alexandria VA
- 22304 – West End in Fairfax County VA
- 22305 — Arlandria in Alexandria, VA
- 22306 — Groveton & Hybla Valley in Fairfax County / Alexandria VA
- 22307 — New Alexandria / Belle Haven VA
- 22308 — Fort Hunt in Fairfax County Alexandria VA
- 22309 — Mount Vernon in Lower Alexandria VA
- 22310 — Rose Hill in Fairfax County Alexandria VA
- 22311 — Skyline in Fairfax County VA
- 22311 — Skyline in City of Alexandria VA
- 22312 — Lincolnia Alexandria VA
- 22313 — Alexandria, VA
- 22314 — Old Town and Carlyle Alexandria VA
- 22315 — Franconia Alexandria, VA
Alexandria is located on the banks of the Potomac River close to Washington DC and Suburban Maryland. The City of Alexandria dates back to the colonial era and many of the neighborhoods of Alexandria reflect that heritage.
More about Alexandria VABoth Old Town Alexandria and Mount Vernon have historic links to George Washington and other prominent historical figures. Beyond Old Town, Alexandria is also home for newer and relatively new neighborhoods like the Carlyle District and Cameron Station or Kingstowne.
Alexandria is home to numerous non-profits and trade associations as well as the Mark Center. Many Alexandrians work in nearby Washington DC, the Pentagon, Andrews AFB or Fort Belvoir. Commuters from Alexandria are served by the Yellow and Blue Metro Lines. Alexandrians have easy access to the Beltway, I-395 and both Rt. 1 and the GW Parkway.
Homes in Alexandria range from shiny new condos, to historic homes and waterfront mansions. From urban to suburban from luxury homes to budget homes, you can find it here in Alexandria VA.
Properties in Alexandria
Refresh This Search
How Much Is A 1,077 Sqft Home In The City Of Alexandria?Price is the biggest limiter for most home buyers. If you’re investigating your choices in Alexandria and your home buying budget is around $303,000, you may want to talk to Stuart Nesbitt about what’s available in Quaker Hill. Stuart Nesbitt is an expert on homes for sale in Alexandria real estate and would love to…
Looking At Rentals Near Kingstowne?If you need a new rental home in Fairfax County talk to Stuart Nesbitt.
Rental Opportunities In Northern VirginiaLet’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
What Kind Of Townhouse Can I Buy In The City Of Alexandria For $735,000?What’s your price range? Can you afford $771,750? Or is your budget closer to $698,250? If planning to spend about $735,000 and you’re shopping homes in Alexandria, but you don’t know Cameron Station you’ll definitely want to call Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about 5034 Gardner Dr. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about what’s…
Just Listed In The John Adams Elementary School School District?John Adams Elementary School is a part of the the City of Alexandria school system in Alexandria Virginia. 3311 Wyndham Cir #1189 is a 1 bedroom home listed for $219,900. The community is not only a part of the John Adams Elementary School district, but residents here also enjoy management, master insurance policy, pool(s), trash removal,…