East Falls Church Metro Station Map
Refresh This Search
About Falls Church Metro Real Estate
The East Falls Church Metro Station is located at 2001 N. Sycamore Street in Arlington VA 22205, serving on the Orange Line for the communities of Falls Church and Arlington. The East Falls Church Metro Station is situated at Interstate 66 near Lee Highway and had begun operations on June 7, 1986. The station opens at at 5:00 AM and is servicing Orange Line trains. First trains are at 5:10 AM for New Carrollton and at 5:46 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains leave 2 hours later on Saturdays and Sundays. The East Falls Church Metro Station offers 33 short term metered spaces at $4.50 for the entire day and a reserved rate of $65. There are 86 bike racks and 36 lockers as well including car sharing.
Last trains are at 11:35 PM going to New Carrollton and at 12:24 AM going to Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains leave 3 hours later on Friday and Saturday nights. The station amenities include daily parking ($4.50 all day), reserved parking ($55), 33 short-term metered spots, 86 bike racks, 36 lockers, carsharing, 1 elevator and 3 escalators.
As the Silver Line follows the Orange Line until East Falls Church Metro Station where it then branches off to the northwest toward Dulles International Airport, making East Falls Church Metro Station a transfer point.
- Westlee -- new condo homes near the intersection of Westmoreland and Lee
Real Estate For Sale Near East Falls Church Metro
- $3,300 In 22046 In The City Of Falls Church Near Metro For Rent // 2 Beds // 2 Full Baths – 1 Half Baths
- $3,800 :: 2421 Tuckahoe St N Arlington Virginia 22205 :: Updated Rental Near East Falls Church Metro Station
- Rental Place In Arlington, Virginia Not Far From Metro
- Very Close To East Falls Church // 3 Days On Market In 22205 – $3,700
- Possible Choices For Buyers With A Budget Of $415,000 And A Need For Proximity To EFC Metro