Map of condos and homes for sale near Clarendon Metro
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about Clarendon Metro Real Estate
Speak to an agent (703) 765 0300
About Clarendon Metro Real Estate
Clarendon Metro Station serves the Orange Line in Arlington VA. Clarendon Metro serves nearby residents and businesses making this one of the most walkable places to live in Northern Virginia.
Operating for Orange Line trains, Clarendon Station is located at 3100 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201. The station opens at 5:07 AM. There are 12 bike racks and 6 lockers at this station. Carsharing is available but there is no parking. 3 elevators and 8 escalators are spread out.
First trains depart at 5:17 AM for New Carrollton and at 5:39 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains leave 2 hours later on Saturdays and Sundays. Last trains are at 11:42 PM for New Carrollton and at 12:17 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. On Friday and Saturday nights, trains depart 3 hours later.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Townhouses For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Condominiums For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Rentals around Clarendon Metro Station
- What Options Are There For Home Purchasers Trying To Find A Smaller High-Rise Condo Beside Clarendon Metro Stop?
- Close To Court House Metro // 2 Days On Market In 22201 – $2,300
- $5,287 In Arlington, Virginia Near Metro Station // 1,317 Sqft Of Living Area
- What Choices Of Place Are Near Clarendon Metro In 22201 In Arlington For Around $1,499,000?
- Budget Less Than $1,228,500? Late 20th-Century 3-Bedroom Residences In The Neighborhood Of Clarendon Metro.