Map of condos and homes for sale near Clarendon Metro
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about Clarendon Metro Real Estate
Speak to an agent (703) 765 0300
About Clarendon Metro Real Estate
Clarendon Metro Station serves the Orange Line in Arlington VA. Clarendon Metro serves nearby residents and businesses making this one of the most walkable places to live in Northern Virginia.
Operating for Orange Line trains, Clarendon Station is located at 3100 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201. The station opens at 5:07 AM. There are 12 bike racks and 6 lockers at this station. Carsharing is available but there is no parking. 3 elevators and 8 escalators are spread out.
First trains depart at 5:17 AM for New Carrollton and at 5:39 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains leave 2 hours later on Saturdays and Sundays. Last trains are at 11:42 PM for New Carrollton and at 12:17 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. On Friday and Saturday nights, trains depart 3 hours later.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Townhouses For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
No listings match your search. Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Condominiums For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Rentals around Clarendon Metro Station
- What Colonial-Style Selections Are There For Purchasers Dreaming About A House Near A Metro Stop In 22201 In Arlington County At Arlington Park?
- Walking Distance To Court House Metro // 2 Days On Market In 22201 – $1,800
- 1 Bedroom Real Estate, On The Market Not Far From Clarendon
- Take A Look At Rental In 22201 Very Close To Metro
- Shopping For Your Best Buy On A Intriguing Place Near Clarendon Metro Station