Map of condos and homes for sale near Clarendon Metro
Refresh This Search
Talk to us about Clarendon Metro Real Estate
Speak to an agent (703) 765 0300
About Clarendon Metro Real Estate
Clarendon Metro Station serves the Orange Line in Arlington VA. Clarendon Metro serves nearby residents and businesses making this one of the most walkable places to live in Northern Virginia.
Operating for Orange Line trains, Clarendon Station is located at 3100 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201. The station opens at 5:07 AM. There are 12 bike racks and 6 lockers at this station. Carsharing is available but there is no parking. 3 elevators and 8 escalators are spread out.
First trains depart at 5:17 AM for New Carrollton and at 5:39 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. Trains leave 2 hours later on Saturdays and Sundays. Last trains are at 11:42 PM for New Carrollton and at 12:17 AM for Vienna/Fairfax-GMU. On Friday and Saturday nights, trains depart 3 hours later.
Single-Family Residences For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Townhouses For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Condominiums For Sale around Clarendon Metro Station
Rentals around Clarendon Metro Station
- Walking Distance To Metro Station // 30 Days On Market In 22201 – $2,250
- Bright And Gorgeous Condo Beside Clarendon Metro Station In Northern Virginia At The Phoenix Condominium
- Find A Great Deal On A Mid-Rise Condo At Clarendon Metro Stop Like 1021 Garfield St #348
- 4 Bedroom Real Property, 91 Days On Market Walking Distance To Clarendon
- Selections For Buyer Dreaming About A Contemporary-Style Mid-Rise Condo Less Than $687,750 Not Far From Clarendon Metro In Arlington County?