About Franconia / Springfield Metro
Franconia-Springfield Metro station is located in Springfield, Virginia at the end of the Blue Line. The address of this station is 6880 Frontier Drive, Springfield VA 22150, which places it just off the Fairfax County Parkway in close proximity to the Springfield Mall. While the metro stations in Alexandria and Arlington are designed for urban living for the use of those within walking distance, the Franconia Springfield station is designed for commuters with cars. This station has Metro's largest parking garage, with over five thousand parking spaces. Commuters from Franconia, Springfield and Kingstowne all make use of this metro.
This station is also well-served by Virginia Railway Express, Metrobus, local and regional bus line.
- Kingstowne— condos, houses and townhouses for sale in and near Kingstowne
- Amberleigh— walk to the metro from this townhouse community
- Carrdinal Place— modern garden-style condos
- Eton Square— condos at the center of Kingstowne near Kingstowne Towne Centre
- Founder’s Walk— elegant garden-style condos between Kingstowne and the Beltway
- Island Creek— a quiet community with nicely appointed suburban-style condominiums and single-family homes
- Manchester Lakes— condos and townhouses in a suburban setting
- Surrey— the feel of a suburban rambler in a condo