About Crystal City Metro
Crystal City is located mostly just east of Jefferson Davis Highway (US Rt 1) in Arlington County south of I-395 and the Pentagon. Crystal City has an enviable location between Old Town Alexandria and uptown Arlington/Rosslyn. Crystal City is highly metro accessible via both the Blue and Yellow Lines, and is well-served by several bus lines. Crystal City was never a bad place to live, but is even better with the addition of several upscale restaurants that have contributed to the renewal of this part of town. Click Crystal City for a map of the area and a list of condos and homes for sale here in Crystal City . If you are looking for a condo for sale or a home in Crystal City, our team of realtors suggest checking though some of the following communities:
- Aurora Highlands -- Also known as Aurora Heights and Aurora Hills, this incredibly convenient neighborhood near Crystal City features single family homes with traditional stylings.
- Bella Vista -- From high-end luxury to small condos, Bella Vista offers high-rise living just west of Crystal City.
- Crystal Gateway -- One of Crystal City's namesakes, Crystal Gateway offers amenities, location and ample proportions.
- Crystal Park -- Another Crystal City original.
- Eclipse at Center Park -- New condos at the National Gateway, offering the convenience of Harris Teeter in the building.
- Pentagon City -- Crystal City's sister village, just west of Crystal City near the Pentagon City Metro.
- the Representative -- On Arlington Ridge Road overlooking the Potomac and all of Crystal City.
- Southampton -- Highly desirable, hard to find townhouses between Pentagon Row and Crystal City.
- Waterford House -- Luxury condos at the northern end of Crystal Drive.
- Huntington– 12:08 a.m.
- Mt. Vernon Sq.-UDC- 11:46 p.m.
- Addison Road- 11:49 p.m. F
- Franconia-Springfield– 12:24 p.m.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.