Carlyle Towers Condominium Association
For condo docs, insurance questions and maintenance or facilities questions contact the office at
2151 Jamieson Avenue
Alexandria VA 22314
Monthly association fees varies depending on the size of the condo.
We want what’s best for the client.
Carlyle Towers is located within walking distance of two metro stations and Amtrak’s Union Station. Many units have sweeping views of the city from the veranda. Depending upon the position in the building, some units look toward the Blue Ridge Mountains. Others have commanding views of Old Town and the boulevards of the Carlyle District. Some look to the Potomac River. Many people prefer those condos with a view of the George Washington National Masonic Memorial. Carlyle Towers condominiums have first-class amenities, garage parking and an exclusive feel in one of the premier neighborhoods of Alexandria VA. [more about Carlyle Towers]
Considering selling your condominium at Carlyle Towers?
As a seller, your real estate agent can
- Help you in analyzing its fair market value
- Help prepare the condo for selling quality
- List your condo to get it out in the market efficiently
- Negotiate in pricing with potential buyers
- Complete your sales agreement and finally close the sale smoothly