Carlyle Towers Condominium Association
For condo docs, insurance questions and maintenance or facilities questions contact the office at
2151 Jamieson Avenue
Alexandria VA 22314
Monthly association fees varies depending on the size of the condo.
Why not work with a local, small-business that cares about your needs?
Life at Carlyle Towers has many benefits and one of the most obvious benefits of life at Carlyle Towers is the veranda. Many units have sweeping views of the city, but some look back toward the Blue Ridge Mountains. Others peek beyond the city to the Potomac River. Perhaps my favorites are those with a view of the George Washington National Masonic Memorial. [read more about Carlyle Towers]
Considering selling your condominium at Carlyle Towers?
As a seller, your real estate agent can
- Help you in analyzing its fair market value
- Help prepare the condo for selling quality
- List your condo to get it out in the market efficiently
- Negotiate in pricing with potential buyers
- Complete your sales agreement and finally close the sale smoothly