Top Ranked in Client Satisfaction!
Real estate agents that care.
Why do our clients love us?
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland.
Our brokerage is headquartered at "Condo Alexandria", an office condo located near the Potomac River in Fairfax County just outside Old Town Alexandria. Our primary business focus is on fine homes and condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty helps clients like you to buy, sell and rent townhouses, single family residences as well as condominiums in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has built a strong following among condo owners and real estate shoppers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We serve buyers, sellers, renters, and landlords.
Thе bеѕt testimonials tо a gооd buyer’s agent аrе ѕаtіѕfіеd рrеvіоuѕ buyers. Ask fоr thrее references and саll them tо tаlk аbоut thе agent. Listen саrеfullу to whаt thе rеfеrеnсеѕ ѕау and tаkе notes tо review аt a lаtеr tіmе. Or you can check out what others are saying about Nesbitt Realty.
Onсе you hаvе аll the іnfоrmаtіоn, іt’ѕ time tо mаkе a decision аbоut what agent you’re going to сhооѕе. Confirm thаt thе аgеnt will work with уоu аnd ѕtаrt lооkіng fоr уоur hоmе. Yоu might want tо send a роlіtе nоtе to the оthеr аgеntѕ thаt уоu have gone wіth a different аgеnt аnd thanking thеm fоr their tіmе; іf the аgеnt уоu choose doesn’t wоrk оut, уоu mіght bе gіvіng оnе оf thеm a call.
Hi-Tech Hometown Home Sales!™
We sell homes, townhouses and condos in Northern Virginia. Our home seller’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- Why Nesbitt Realty?
- What is a listing agent?
- How much is my home worth?
- Can I trust Zillow and Trulia to value my home?
- How will you market my home?
- What’s involved in selling a home?
- How much are closing costs?
We serve renters with immediate and specific rental needs.
Our renter’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- What is a rental agent?
- How much do you charge?
- What areas do you serve?
- Where can I search for homes?
A big value-add provided by your Nesbitt Realty property manager is “separation”. This to say, your Nesbitt Realty property manager maintains a level of separation between the landlord and the tenants and the property. As you may already know, it’s important to invest in real estate without emotionally investing in tenants or property. Your Nesbitt Realty property manager helps ensure that you always make the best decision for your family, rather than making the best decision for the tenant’s family.
So, your Nesbitt Realty rental property manager serves as a buffer between the owner and his tenants. Nesbitt Realty can help you find tenants, handling repair projects and maintenance, oversee improvements, collect rent, and even pay some expenses and taxes. The specific tasks we handle vary based upon upon the needs and wishes of the property owner. Additionally, a competent Nesbitt Realty property manager gives you protection from certain liabilities.
Nesbitt Realty is a mom-and-pop real estate shop!
Featured Properties For Sale
- 7517 Lamoyne Ct
- 6624 Boulevard Vw #C1
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #308
- 8386 Brockham Dr #F
- 2451 Midtown Ave #215
GREAT LOCATION, BEAUTIFUL 3 LVL BRICK TOWNHOUSE WITH GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS, WOOD FLOORS ON MAIN LEVEL, FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM, SPACIOUS BEDROOMS SIZE, NEW UPDATES THROUGHOUT HOME,1 CAR GARAGE, LARGE DECK WITH PATIO BELOW, REAR FENCED, SWIMMING POOL ACROSS STREET, LAKE NEAR BY, MANY HOA AMENITIES & MUCH MORE!! PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR. TH WON'T LAST LONG ON MARKET!!
Beautiful top level 2 BR, 1 BA. Lots of natural light and many updates. Updated kitchen, bath, new windows, carpet, crown molding, and custom painting throughout. Granite counter, ceramic flooring, new fixtures and more! Laundry room is in LL. Just steps to GW trail to bike or run. Enjoy community pool/tennis. Close to Rec Center, Old Town shops, and restaurants! Easy commute to metro or I-495.
Beautifully fully renovated two bedroom one and a half bath condo located in Alexandria. Luxurious upgrade throughout featuring granite counter tops, custom wood cabinets, built in Thermador refrigerator and freezer. Custom built ins and crown molding throughout. Close to Old Town Alexandria, GW Parkway, and major highways. A MUST SEE!!
Minutes to Fort Belvoir, National Harbor & George Washington Parkway. Easy access to shopping & restaurants. Low condo fee. Ample Parking. Cozy Patio. Fully updated kitchen with all-new cabinets, counters, sink, & Whirlpool appliances. New Carrier HVAC & New Water-heater! All-new energy star efficient vinyl windows & patio door. Completely renovated master bath with new ceramic tile & fixtures.
Rare Floorplan. 1BR + Bonus Den & Balcony! Across from Huntington Metro. Same level parking! Unit features a Gourmet Kitchen w/ GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Flooring, Granite & Modern Lighting. Walk-In Closets, Large Soaking Tub, Berber Carpeting. Pet Friendly Building features amazing amenities: 24-Hr Front Desk, Concierge Svcs, Rooftop Pool, Fitness Ctr, Party Rm & More!
Featured Properties For Rent
Spacious townhome in Old Town featuring large open flor plan. Well lit Kitchen with large breakfast bar attaches to family rm w/cozy fpl. Hdwd flrs throughout main lvl. 2 master suites. 3rd level Master has walk out to private roof top deck. Enjoy privacy of rear brick patio. Close to King Street of Old Town. Near two Metros, Minutes to DC , Pentagon, and Crystal City. 2 off street parking spaces.
Minutes to Courthouse Metro! Hardwood parquet floors thru-out open floor plan: featuring breakfast bar, dining nook and French doors to a large bedroom with en suite bath. Entertain on your private patio with New Orleans-esque railings. The Circle offers a pool, community room, rooftop deck, picnic tables, and grill. Close to Custis Bike Trail, metro, restaurants, and shops.
Spacious townhome in upscale Potomac Greens - 3 bdrms, 3 1/2 baths, library/den w/ French doors, top level family room and deck, 2-car garage, living rm, dining rm, kitchen w/granite, SS appliances, eat-in area. Immaculately maintained with hardwoods on main lvl, built-in bookcases in living rm, and plantation shutters. 2,436 living space! Minutes to the Pentagon, Metro & Potomac Yards Shopping!
Just Listed in Northern VA
- 7606 Old Linton Hall Rd
- 8370 Greensboro Dr #402
- 2055 26th St S #5-210
- 203 Yoakum Pkwy #303
- 1606 Park Overlook Dr
Great starter home with large fenced-in back yard in prime location to I-66, VA Gateway, shopping, movies & more. This 3 BR, 1 BA home has been upgraded with all new windows, reconditioned hardwood, new carpeting, painting, new fencing, new ceiling fans, new landscaping. NOTE: need 1 hour notice - tenant to move-out in June.
LOCATION, LOCATION,LOCATION! Beautiful 1BR/1BA 902 sq ft w/storage + with Hardwood floors and private, fabulous view. Close to elevators! 34 gated manicured acres in Tysons with impressive amenities, indoor/outdoor pool, 4 tennis courts, Gym & Library, 24 hour security. Minutes to Silver line metro, shopping, restaurants, 66 &495. Dogs welcome! Free bus wkday rush hr mornings to METRO.A MUST SEE!
Best 1 bedrm in community. Former Model. Super location with balcony overlooking pool, storage included and conveniently adjacent to condo, garage parking on same level and access directly at condo door. Beautiful floating hrdwds thru out. granite counter tops, a 10 in all aspects, 2 ceiling fans! Do not miss! ?Tenant occupied so allow time to arrange showing thru showing contact.
"E" Model--1098 Sq Ft w/2 BRs+2 Baths. Second Bedroom could be Office, Den or Nursery. Galley Kitchen w/Maple cabinetry, double oven, cooktop and Microwave, stackable laundry center. Living Room/Dining Area has Cherry Hardwood Flooring. MBath w/Ceramic tile shower/tub combination, w jetted tub. Electric Fireplace. Plenty of closets. Excellent condition. Beautiful treed/grassy view.
Picturesque Reston Town Home Backs to Woods & Parkland. All Baths Have Been Remodeled. Kitchen w/Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances & Cozy Fireplace. Hardwood Floors Entire Main Level. Windows Replaced. Deck off Living Room. Full W/O Lower Level w/Huge Rec Room, 4th Legal BR & Sliding Doors to Fully Fenced Rear Yard w/Extensive Hardscaping. 1 Mile to Wiehle Ave Metro!!! Photos Coming Soon!
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Considering Lyon Park? Consider This House.
- Room of the Day: Family Cuts Clutter for a Shared Bedroom (6 photos)
- Personalize Your Home Office With an Inspirational Wall (14 photos)
- Virtual Tour Of Real Estate At Fords Landing
- 4 Bedroom In 22182 Asking $725,000
- Prices And Pictures Of Houses Recently Sold At Autumn Chase Hunt
- Learn More About Northampton Place In Alexandria
- The Grove At Arlington Is Located In Arlington County
- $319,900: 7606 Old Linton Hall Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Florence Addition Gaines | Comparables
- $259,900: 8370 Greensboro Dr #402, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables
- $310,000: 2055 26th St S #5-210, Arlington, VA 22206 | The Grove At Arlington | Comparables
- $244,500: 203 Yoakum Pkwy #303, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Watergate At Landmark | Comparables
- $450,000: 1606 Park Overlook Dr, Reston, VA 20190 | Reston | Comparables
- $840,000: 9830 Squaw Valley Dr, Vienna, VA 22182 | Sun Valley | Comparables
- $399,900: 9639 Pierrpont St, Burke, VA 22015 | Hillsdale | Comparables
- $279,900: 16154 Henderson Ln, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Montclair | Comparables
- $466,000: 8518 Highland Ln, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Engleside | Comparables
- $574,900: 309 West St N, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Parker Gray | Comparables