Top Ranked in Client Satisfaction!
Real estate agents that care.
Why do our clients love us?
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland.
Our brokerage is headquartered at "Condo Alexandria", an office condo located near the Potomac River in Fairfax County just outside Old Town Alexandria. Our primary business focus is on fine homes and condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty helps clients like you to buy, sell and rent townhouses, single family residences as well as condominiums in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has built a strong following among condo owners and real estate shoppers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We serve buyers, sellers, renters, and landlords.
Do you want to sell your property?
If you want to sell your home, Nesbitt Realty can sell the property fast and at the best price. Our Realtors are experienced and familiar with the real estate market in Northern Virginia. A Realtor can help you determine the best listing price for your property. We know how to market your home to get the best price as quickly as possibly. Nesbitt Realty knows how the home selling process works, so we are ready to assist you every step of the way. Nesbitt Realty has access to the MRIS (our local multiple listing service). MRIS is the MLS database that agents use to find homes for sale in the area. Our agent will add your property to it. Working with a Realtor will make the home selling process run smoothly and much simpler than if you attempt to do it on your own. We’re a local family-run business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs.
Leasing a rental
Leasing a rental is a very serious decision which warrants a great deal of attention before a final decision is made. When choosing a rental property, renters in Northern Virginia have a variety of factors to consider including, but not limited to, price, size, location, amenities, length of stay, proximity to Metro, type of home (condo, townhouse, single-family, etc.).
A smarter renter will consider all of their options before making a decision to ensure they are making the best possible decision. But the number of choices can be overwhelming. It’s hard to know that you’re not missing something. A rental agent can help you make sense of your options. Best of all a rental agent costs the renter nothing.
Nesbitt Realty usually charges a percentage of the rents collected. Most landlords find that our fees are lower than other property management firms in Northern Virginia. Every aspect of Nesbitt Realty property manager’s responsibilities will be outlined in a contract signed by both Nesbitt Realty and the landlord. Our property management agreement was written by the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors staff attorneys. This standardized agreement details financial responsibilities and specifies the types of financial reports the landlord can expect.
Our promise to you
Your Nesbitt Realty property manager will stay current on new laws and condo regulations which may be relevant to your situation. Nesbitt Realty Property Management takes a lot of the burden off of owning rental real estate. Call us at (703)765-0300 to discuss.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Featured Properties For Sale
Updated kitchen cabinetry, new ceiling fans & freshly painted! Refinished Hardwood Floors under carpet. First level, Storage Unit & Washer/dryer in building! Directly off George Washington Parkway! Minutes from Old Town Alexandria! Walking distance to Belle View Shopping Center, Martha Washington Library & Mount Vernon Rec Center! Easy access to the Pentagon and quick commute to Huntington Metro.
Pristine 2 level Virginia Hills home has so much to offer...top to bottom upgrades. Open floor plan, 2000 finished sq ft, has ample storage. Tastefully updated family rm, kitchen and baths. Beautiful hdwd and tile floors thruout. New HVAC, fresh paint and more! Lovely landscaping, new decking and fully fenced in yard. Wonderful location, close to shopping, Huntington Metro and Ft Belvoir.
$18K IN PRICE REDUCTION! CLOSE TO 2K SQ FT IN LIVING SPACE /GREAT LOCATION, BEAUTIFUL 3 LVL BRICK TH WITH GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS, WOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM, SPACIOUS BEDROOMS SIZE, FRESH PAINT, NEW CARPET, NEW UPDATES THROUGHOUT HOME,CAR GARAGE, LARGE DECK WITH PATIO BELOW, REAR FENCED, SWIMMING POOL ACROSS STREET, LAKE NEAR BY, MANY HOA AMENITIES /PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR.
Featured Properties For Rent
Charming Home located just moments away from the heart of Old Town. wooden floors on both levels. It has a Master bedroom with an additional sitting room. Breakfast bar and pantry in the kitchen. Deck in the fenced backyard. has a basement which offers lots of storage space. It's a great Home in a wonderful location. There is one off street parking spot included.
Location, location, location! 0.7 mile walk to Clarendon Metro. Excellent condition and move-in ready. Hardwood floors recently renovated kitchen with stone counter-tops. Beautiful screened porch. Large backyard can be your own Shangri-La or provide room for expansion or new construction. Off-street parking includes driveway and 1-car garage.
4 bedroom, 2.5 bath town home on a quiet culd-de-sac. Full of natural light! Amazing open floor plan. Hardwood floors on ML. New kitchen w/ large bay window. Soft close custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, huge pantry, granite counter tops & breakfast bar. Large bedrooms. Updated baths. En-suite master bath. Amazing outdoor space, front and back yard. 2 car driveway.
CLOSE TO 2K SQ FT IN LIVING SPACE /GREAT LOCATION, BEAUTIFUL 3 LVL BRICK TH WITH GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS, WOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM, SPACIOUS BEDROOMS SIZE, FRESH PAINT, NEW CARPET, NEW UPDATES THROUGHOUT HOME,CAR GARAGE, LARGE DECK WITH PATIO BELOW, REAR FENCED, SWIMMING POOL ACROSS STREET, LAKE NEAR BY, MANY HOA AMENITIES /PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR.
Just Listed in Northern VA
Spacious home in Broad Run Oaks. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, upstairs laundry. Huge owner's suite with generous walk in closet, sep soaking tub and shower. Gourmet kitchen with granite, table space kitchen open to family room w/stone fireplace. Two story foyer, double entry staircase, office/study on main level. Sep dining room/living room. 2 car garage. Premium lot.
Bright and beautiful sought after corner home in Park Fairfax. Renovated throughout with intricate craftsmanship in the kitchen, this meticulously maintained two bedroom, one bath home comes with stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, and washer and dryer conveniently located next to the master bedroom, and an open floor plan. This turnkey property is perfect for entertaining and pets. Come
Beautifully updated & immensely inviting 4 bedroom home in Very Desirable Kingsbrooke Neighborhood. Remodeled Gourmet kitchen, cherry cabinets, granite & SS appliances, the finest updates. Hardwood floors, New Baths & half baths. Immaculate with Fresh Paint, New Carpet, 1st Floor Office. This open & spacious home will please the most discerning buyer. Grand Master w/ coffer ceiling, New AC & Heat
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Our Coverage Areas
- Yes, You Can Get A Buyer’s Rebate AND Deal With A Small Business In Fairfax County VA!
- 1,033 Sqft Of Living Space In Fairfax County For $230,000?
- Rental Prices And Pics Of Real Estate In 22308
- Are You Considering A Purchase Of Real Estate In Alexandria?
- $595,000 For 1,917 Sqft At Maple Grove Estates In Alexandria Virginia
- Are You Seeking Around 1,058 Sqft. Of Real Estate In 22309?
- Are You Looking To Buy A Home In McLean?
- Shopping For Real Estate In Fairfax County For Around $1,135,250 To $1,254,750?
- $504,400: 12124 Paper Birch Ln, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Broad Run Oaks | Comparables
- $339,000: 3476 Gunston Rd, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables
- $494,900: 13548 Wembley Loop, Bristow, VA 20136 | Kingsbrooke | Comparables
- $337,000: 3153 Anchorway Ct #B, Falls Church, VA 22042 | The Cove | Comparables
- $174,995: 3968 Woodhue Pl #8, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables
- $399,000: 13934 Antonia Ford Ct, Centreville, VA 20121 | Singletons Grove | Comparables
- $479,989: 14841 Cartagena Dr, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Hopewells Landing | Comparables
- $314,888: 4141 Henderson Rd #804, Arlington, VA 22203 | Hyde Park | Comparables
- $575,000: 5409 Goldmoore Ct, Centreville, VA 20120 | Sequoia Farms | Comparables
- $669,000: 1200 Hartford St N #612, Arlington, VA 22201 | The Hartford | Comparables