Top Ranked in Client Satisfaction!
Real estate agents that care.
Why do our clients love us?
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland.
Our brokerage is headquartered at "Condo Alexandria", an office condo located near the Potomac River in Fairfax County just outside Old Town Alexandria. Our primary business focus is on fine homes and condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty helps clients like you to buy, sell and rent townhouses, single family residences as well as condominiums in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has built a strong following among condo owners and real estate shoppers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We serve buyers, sellers, renters, and landlords.
Buyers can save thousands using Nesbitt Realty.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to buyers? That means you can use a local family-business and still save THOUSANDS on your real estate purchase. Every listing on our site shows the amount you can save by using Nesbitt Realty. If you have questions or want to learn more about our rebates please contact us at (703)765-0300.
Marketing a Home for Sale
Marketing a home for sale involves several important steps. First, Nesbitt Realty orders professional quality photos of the property from both the exterior and the interior. We also take 3-D imagery and prepare a floor-plan. Nesbitt Realty will create a virtual tour online. The photos and flooplan are used in online and print advertising to make home buyers aware that the property is on the market. Nesbitt Realty handles all the details of arranging showings. Nesbitt Realty also holds open house events to allow potential buyers to view the property without scheduling an appointment. We utilize both print and online advertising, and have one of the largest Internet footprints in the area. Finally, we of course don’t forget to place a sign out front to let passersby know that the property is for sale.
We serve renters with immediate and specific rental needs.
Our renter’s resource page will answer common questions like:
- What is a rental agent?
- How much do you charge?
- What areas do you serve?
- Where can I search for homes?
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs.
Nesbitt Realty takes property management very seriously. Our agents and full-time staff are full-time in the property management business and we meet weekly to keep abreast of industry changes and to hone our best practices in property management.
Nesbitt Realty is a family business that strives for excellence in real estate. That means working hard to analyze the best possible solution to maximize our landlord’s return on investment. We work hard to meet the requirements of the Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act, the demands of the tenant and the needs of the landlord. Call us to find out more about what makes us different from other property managers.
We serve most of Northern Virginia and have offices across the area. We manage single-family homes, townhouses and condominiums.
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
Featured Properties For Sale
Beautifully fully renovated two bedroom one and a half bath condo located in Alexandria. Luxurious upgrade throughout featuring granite counter tops, custom wood cabinets, built in Thermador refrigerator and freezer. Custom built ins and crown molding throughout. Close to Old Town Alexandria, GW Parkway, and major highways. A MUST SEE!!
Rare Floorplan. 1BR + Bonus Den & Balcony! Across from Huntington Metro. Same level parking! Unit features a Gourmet Kitchen w/ GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Flooring, Granite & Modern Lighting. Walk-In Closets, Large Soaking Tub, Berber Carpeting. Pet Friendly Building features amazing amenities: 24-Hr Front Desk, Concierge Svcs, Rooftop Pool, Fitness Ctr, Party Rm & More!
Featured Properties For Rent
- 106 Rosemont Ave
- 2016 Adams St #204
- 6607 Potomac Ave #C2
- 5386 Bedford Ter #C
- 5500 Holmes Run Pkwy #913
One bedroom One bath condo located in Arlington, 10 minute walk to the courthouse metro. Located on lower level and includes 2 unassigned parking spaces. All utilities included in rent and community gym access! Freshly paint and freshly refinished hardwood floors thru out! Minutes to restaurants and shopping! Prime location in Arlington! Show anytime! Available immediately! Check out the 3D Tour!
Upgraded kitchen all stainless steel. granite counter-tops. upgraded bathroom & vanity. Upgraded windows. Hvac recently replaced. Extra storage included. Minutes from Old Town Alexandria & Washington DC. Routine shuttle service to Huntington Metro. Walking distance to pool, shopping center & Mount Vernon Trail. Available June 1st!
Bright 1BR 1 FB Condo Apt on the quiet side of the Bldg. Walk to Landmark Mall. one mile to Blue Line Metro station with easy access by Bus. Updated kitchen with newer appliances including microwave. Newer ceramic tile in kitchen and foyer. Updated bath. Indoor Garage parking place with auto door opener.
Just Listed in Northern VA
Price reduced! 2nd flr open1 BR/1 BA, FP in Tysons. Kitchen, carpet, hot wtr htr & BA vanity new in 2015, freshly painted, granite & cer tile in Kit & BA, SS app, full-size W & D, huge balcony to grassy com area, pool, sauna, fitness rm, clubhouse walk to Metro, Harris Teeter, Starbucks & Galleria, close to 495, 66 & toll road, Text owner 1st, if no answer, go and show. AGENT IS RELATED TO OWNER
Light filled End Unit. Bump out on all 3 levels. Tons of Updates including huge Granite counter Island in Kitchen. Hardwoods all on Main level carried up to Upper hallway. Master Bath Updated, Improved and Larger tiled Master Shower, Tile and Granite. Hall upper Bath, new cabinets and Granite/ Tile. Close to Park and ready to move in! Community has shuttle to metro. A rare find!
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 4/30 !! Please show (9 am-7 pm) Location!! Location! Spacious 3 level townhome, 3br, 3.5br, living rm w/fireplace, walk-out basement, could be rented it as one bedroom apartment, fenced backyard,deck, woodflr on main level, newer windows,dishwasher, microwave, Ac & heat pump is one year old, inside the beltway near Tyson Corner & West Falls Church. LUCK BOX will beon Sunday
Beautifully Updated 4 BR, 2.5 BA Colonial in Dunn Loring Woods w/Oversized 2 Car Gar! Inter. Offers Gleaming H/W Flrs on Main & Upper Lvls, Spacious Kit w/SS Apps & 42" Cabs, Sun Filled LR & DR, & FR/Playrm w/French Drs Leading to Priv Screened-In Porch. Upper Lvl Boasts Lux Master Suite w/Remodeled BA. Recently Finished Walk-Up Lower Lvl w/Rec Rm, Ofc, & Storage! Fenced-In Bckyrd! Walk to Metro!
AFFORDABLE LIVING...STARTER HOME...CHARMING BRIGHT ONE LEVEL RAMBLER WITH HARDWOOD FLOORS, MASTER BEDROOM ADDITION WITH WALKIN CLOSET. 2 OTHER BDR., 1.5 BATHS AND LARGE LIVING AREA.KITCHEN HAS SPACE FOR TABLE PLUS SEPARATE DINING ROOM/DEN AND LAUNDRY/ UTILITY ROOM. LEVEL LOT HAS FENCING AROUND MOST OF IT. ROOF AND MOST WINDOWS ARE NEWER. WELL CARED FOR AND WAITING FOR YOUR PERSONAL TOUCHES!
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- The Houzz: Serene Outdoor Sanctuary within New York (17 photos)
- Top five Areas to Declutter Before You Shift (5 photos)
- Well-known Now: Pool Dreams (15 photos)
- Discover 10 Ways a Trellis May Boost Your Garden (10 photos)
- Consider Dimensional Tile for a Designed Seem (12 photos)
- After and before: Genius Sliding Solutions in 323 Square Feet (19 photos)
- Learn how to Wash Your House (8 photos)
- Ways to get Rid of Private Mortgage Insurance
- $235,000: 1533 Lincoln Way #203, McLean, VA 22102 | Fountains At McLean | Comparables
- $635,000: 5001 Waple Ln, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $569,999: 2121 Dominion Heights Ct, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Marshall Heights | Comparables
- $689,000: 8339 Carnegie Dr, Vienna, VA 22180 | Dunn Loring Woods | Comparables
- $374,900: 6253 Fogle St, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Shirley Park | Comparables
- $869,500: 3203 Pommel Ct, Oakton, VA 22124 | Vale Park West | Comparables
- $245,000: 11190 Wortham Crest Cir #97, Manassas, VA 20109 | Chatsworth Village Condo | Comparables
- $524,900: 4335 Carls Ct, Chantilly, VA 20151 | Pleasant Valley | Comparables
- $1,200,000: 3749 Tennis Ct, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Lake Barcroft | Comparables
- $379,900: 14336 Papilion Way, Centreville, VA 20121 | Centre Ridge | Comparables