Top Ranked in Client Satisfaction!
Real estate agents that care.
Why do our clients love us?
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland.
Our brokerage is headquartered at "Condo Alexandria", an office condo located near the Potomac River in Fairfax County just outside Old Town Alexandria. Our primary business focus is on fine homes and condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty helps clients like you to buy, sell and rent townhouses, single family residences as well as condominiums in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has built a strong following among condo owners and real estate shoppers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We serve buyers, sellers, renters, and landlords.
What is an ABR?
ABR is short for Accredited Buyer Representative. The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you work with an Accredited Buyer’s Representative you know that your rights are represented by a professional agent who is trained and experienced in handling the needs of buyers. There are four requirements which a real estate agent must meet to attain and use the ABR® designation:
- Previous and documented experience representing the needs of buyers and experience actually closing real estate sales.
- Successful completion the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation Course.
- Successful completion of one of the ABR® elective courses.
- Membership in good standing in the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
Featured Properties For Sale
- 6601 East Wakefield Dr #B2
- 13205 Alison St
- 7517 Lamoyne Ct
- 6624 Boulevard Vw #C1
- 6631 Wakefield Dr #308
Beautiful unit, totally renovated! Open floor plan, hardwood parquet thru out. 3 bed converted into spacious 2 bed with unique architectural features upgraded kitchen bar, upgraded bedroom closets, built-in dishwasher & microwave. Brand new windows thru out! Routine shuttle service to Huntington Metro. Walking distance to pool, shopping center & Mount Vernon Trail.
PRICE REDUCED!! VERY CLOSE TO 2K SQ FT IN LIVING SPACE /GREAT LOCATION, BEAUTIFUL 3 LVL BRICK TH WITH GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS, WOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM, SPACIOUS BEDROOMS SIZE, FRESH PAINT, NEW CARPET, NEW UPDATES THROUGHOUT HOME,CAR GARAGE, LARGE DECK WITH PATIO BELOW, REAR FENCED, SWIMMING POOL ACROSS STREET, LAKE NEAR BY, MANY HOA AMENITIES /PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR.
Beautiful top level 2 BR, 1 BA. Lots of natural light and many updates. Updated kitchen, bath, new windows, carpet, crown molding, and custom painting throughout. Granite counter, ceramic flooring, new fixtures and more! Laundry room is in LL. Just steps to GW trail to bike or run. Enjoy community pool/tennis. Close to Rec Center, Old Town shops, and restaurants! Easy commute to metro or I-495.
Beautifully fully renovated two bedroom one and a half bath condo located in Alexandria. Luxurious upgrade throughout featuring granite counter tops, custom wood cabinets, built in Thermador refrigerator and freezer. Custom built ins and crown molding throughout. Close to Old Town Alexandria, GW Parkway, and major highways. A MUST SEE!!
Featured Properties For Rent
- 715 S Washington St #A-11
- 1106 Belle View Blvd #C1
- 610 West St #308
- 102 Cameron Parke Ct
- 6652 Dunwich Way
Upgraded kitchen, remodeled bathroom, upgraded wood floors and windows. Walking distance to Belle View Shopping Center, Belle Haven Marina, Martha Washington Library & the Mount Vernon rec center. Minutes from Old Town. Directly off the George Washington Parkway. Routine shuttle service to Huntington Metro. Bargain Price! Available July 1st!
Large 2 bedroom 3 bath 2 car garage townhouse located in Alexandria. Minutes from Van Dorn Metro, Washington DC and the Pentagon. Old Town Alexandria is 1 mile away. Gas fireplace, 2 car garage and a spacious layout are prime features. Scenic bike paths are at your doorstep. Interstate 95 is less than a mile away.
Spacious 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse with hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances. Large master suite feature private bathroom & walk in closets. Open walk out basement with a wet bar & fireplace. Attached garage with parking space for 2 cars. Community pool & gym included for community members! Easy access to Springfield Metro & interstates 395 & 495
Just Listed in Northern VA
Rarely available ~ elegant & sophisticated 2/2 condo in the heart of Old Town! Located in a beautifully restored Victorian historical building this condo has a private entrance, open floor plan, gleaming HW floors, wood burning FP in LR, sunny kitchen w/eat in space & sep. DR, private patio overlooking garden, & washer/dryer. Assigned parking #5 & large, secure storage unit in bldg. A must see!
Move-in ready! 3BR, 2BAs Upper Level Condo. Updated Kitchen & Baths. Hardwoods in Dining Area. Balcony off of Living Room backing to Woods. Master Bedroom with Walk-in Closet & Full Bath. Washer & Dryer in Unit. Condo fee includes all Utilities.Close to Reston Town Center with lots of Restaurant Options and Shopping. Conveniently located to Toll Road, Major Commuter Routes and Metro Silver Line.
A beautifully maintained, Captain's Row, brick townhouse makes living with history a delight. The high ceilings, warm hardwood floors, intricate woodwork and generous natural light contribute to its sophisticated aura. Remarkable storage throughout. This special residence offers an enchanting garden-patio and convenient two car private parking behind a secure gate.
"Elkton Gettysburg" model. Hardwood floors main level, upstairs, hallway, library/office, Gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, gas cooktop, wall oven, and breakfast area. Two story foyer ,family room , stone fireplace, master bedroom w/sitting area, 3 walk-in closets. Fin. basement ,theater room, with walk-up to fully fenced yard. Composite deck & paver patio.
GORGEOUS END UNIT TOWNHOUSE. COMPLETELY RENOVATED* IT OFFERS 3 LARGE BEDROOMS 2.5 BATHROOMS. HARWOOD FLOORS ON MAIN AND UPPER LEVEL, NEW WINDOWS, ROOF, SIDING, PAINT. BRIGHT AND OPEN KITCHEN WITH NEW CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTER TOP. SUPER LOCATION, MINUTES TO SHOPPING CENTERS, RUTE ONE, AND FORT BELVOIR. ENJOY THE HOT SUMMER AT THE SWIMMING POOL ONLY STEPS FROM HOME.
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Our Coverage Areas
- Prices And Pictures Of Townhouses From Runnymeade In Fairfax County
- Have You Seen These Images From Northampton Place In The City Of Alexandria
- Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Huntington Club?
- Shopping For Your Best Buy On A $460,000 Home In Alexandria
- Nesbitt Realty Can Help You Sell Your Townhouses At Kingstowne
- Advice For Home Buyers In Alexandria Virginia
- Are You Shopping Townhouses In Alexandria, VA?
- Find A Great Deal On A $970,152 Townhouse
- $539,000: 706 Prince St #5, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Swann Daingerfield | Comparables
- $209,900: 11629 Stoneview Sq #21c, Reston, VA 20191 | Shadowood | Comparables
- $1,595,000: 113 Prince St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables
- $724,900: 15004 Gaines Mill Cir, Haymarket, VA 20169 | Dominion Valley Country | Comparables
- $229,900: 14751 Tamarack Pl, Woodbridge, VA 22191 | Willowbrook | Comparables
- $282,000: 6601 East Wakefield Dr #B2, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $439,000: 8350 Greensboro Dr #212, McLean, VA 22102 | Rotonda | Comparables
- $669,500: 10409 Headly Ct, Fairfax, VA 22032 | Kings Park West | Comparables
- $469,000: 13641 Rockingham Ln, Gainesville, VA 20155 | Wentworth Green | Comparables
- $435,000: 11800 Sunset Hills Rd #420, Reston, VA 20190 | Carlton House | Comparables