Top Ranked in Client Satisfaction!
Real estate agents that care.
Why do our clients love us?
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland.
Our brokerage is headquartered at "Condo Alexandria", an office condo located near the Potomac River in Fairfax County just outside Old Town Alexandria. Our primary business focus is on fine homes and condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty helps clients like you to buy, sell and rent townhouses, single family residences as well as condominiums in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has built a strong following among condo owners and real estate shoppers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We serve buyers, sellers, renters, and landlords.
Buying? Talk to Realtor.
To assist you with finding the perfect home, you should enlist the services of a reputable Realtor. When you meet with your agent, you will go over how much you are willing to spend, and what type of home you are looking for. You’re agent will know where ideal properties are, and help you find the home that is best for you. Nesbitt Realty is a home-grown, hometown family-run brokerage. We appreciate your business.
Your agent can provide you with a list of potential properties that meet your budget and your features. Once you get the list, you should drive by the homes and check out both the home and the neighborhood. You should consider the appearance and location of the home, safety, access to the freeway, schools nearby, commute time to work, local shopping, and even recreational activities.
Our Realtors charge the buyer nothing and we even rebate a portion of our commission to you the buyer. Talk to us to find out how you can save thousands.
Marketing a Home for Sale
Marketing a home for sale involves several important steps. First, Nesbitt Realty orders professional quality photos of the property from both the exterior and the interior. We also take 3-D imagery and prepare a floor-plan. Nesbitt Realty will create a virtual tour online. The photos and flooplan are used in online and print advertising to make home buyers aware that the property is on the market. Nesbitt Realty handles all the details of arranging showings. Nesbitt Realty also holds open house events to allow potential buyers to view the property without scheduling an appointment. We utilize both print and online advertising, and have one of the largest Internet footprints in the area. Finally, we of course don’t forget to place a sign out front to let passersby know that the property is for sale.
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-owned family-operated business serving Northern Virginia. As such we compete against some of biggest names in our industry. Even in this highly competitive market we manage to succeed and have won numerous awards for client-satisfaction. We provide a turn-key solution that allows our landlords to enjoy stress-free passive income with no work required.
Our team is experienced, professional and dedicated to managing every detail from leasing to maintenance to financial transactions.
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Featured Properties For Sale
PRICE REDUCED!! VERY CLOSE TO 2K SQ FT IN LIVING SPACE /GREAT LOCATION, BEAUTIFUL 3 LVL BRICK TH WITH GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS, WOOD FLOORS, FIREPLACE IN FAMILY ROOM, SPACIOUS BEDROOMS SIZE, FRESH PAINT, NEW CARPET, NEW UPDATES THROUGHOUT HOME,CAR GARAGE, LARGE DECK WITH PATIO BELOW, REAR FENCED, SWIMMING POOL ACROSS STREET, LAKE NEAR BY, MANY HOA AMENITIES /PLEASE CHECK OUT THE VIRTUAL TOUR.
Beautiful top level 2 BR, 1 BA. Lots of natural light and many updates. Updated kitchen, bath, new windows, carpet, crown molding, and custom painting throughout. Granite counter, ceramic flooring, new fixtures and more! Laundry room is in LL. Just steps to GW trail to bike or run. Enjoy community pool/tennis. Close to Rec Center, Old Town shops, and restaurants! Easy commute to metro or I-495.
Beautifully fully renovated two bedroom one and a half bath condo located in Alexandria. Luxurious upgrade throughout featuring granite counter tops, custom wood cabinets, built in Thermador refrigerator and freezer. Custom built ins and crown molding throughout. Close to Old Town Alexandria, GW Parkway, and major highways. A MUST SEE!!
Minutes to Fort Belvoir, National Harbor & George Washington Parkway. Easy access to shopping & restaurants. Low condo fee. Ample Parking. Cozy Patio. Fully updated kitchen with all-new cabinets, counters, sink, & Whirlpool appliances. New Carrier HVAC & New Water-heater! All-new energy star efficient vinyl windows & patio door. Completely renovated master bath with new ceramic tile & fixtures.
Featured Properties For Rent
Spacious 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse with hardwood floors. Updated kitchen with granite counter tops & stainless steel appliances. Large master suite feature private bathroom & walk in closets. Open walk out basement with a wet bar & fireplace. Attached garage with parking space for 2 cars. Community pool & gym included for community members! Easy access to Springfield Metro & interstates 395 & 495
End Unit Duplex, feels like a Detached home! Walk to Metro,VRE , Old Town & Patent Office! Granite Kitchen, Hardwood floors in main and Pergo in upper and lower lvls, updated bath, large double deck and patio overlook private landscaped backyard French door and custom moldings. 4th br/office in basement. Available August 1st!
Location!!! Beautiful 3 Level TH, 3 BR, 3 BA located in a nice neighborhood close to everything.Kitchen has granite counter tops, tile floors, and newer appliances.Laundry & Living/Dining combo on the main level.Wood floors throughout the house.2nd.level features 2 spacious BR's and 2 Baths. MBR on the 3rd level with luxury bath and skylights.New windows.Just 2 Blocks to Metro.
Renovated 3 bedroom 1 bath directly off George Washington Parkway and interstate 395, minutes from Old Town Alexandria. Walking distance to Belle View Shopping Center, Martha Washington Library, Mount Vernon Rec Center and Belle Haven Marina. Routine bus service to Huntington Metro, easy commute to and from DC. Rent includes access to community pool, basketball court & tennis! Available now!
Just Listed in Northern VA
- 12173 Abbey Glen Ct
- 9908 Hawthorn Hill Ct
- 1305 Glebe Rd S
- 2665 Prosperity Ave #143
- 12107 Folkstone Dr
Beautiful, completely renovated, open floor plan with hardwood on entire first level. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter-tops, back-splash, stainless steel, and gas range. Huge family room with fireplace, walk out to deck and large fenced backyard. Four bedrooms on upper level. Oversize master suite with extra large master bath. Located on cul-de-sac in sought after Great Oak community.
Rare opportunity in Arlington oasis! Brick 3-lvl, 3BD TH graced by natural light. Spacious/Open living areas, custom lighting design, distinctive molding, HW & custom retro kitchen w/42" cabs. Luxurious owner's suite - jetted tub, sep shower, welcoming fam room w/ fireplace & wet bar, Lg Laundry Rm, custom closets & lots of storage. Just steps to the heart of redeveloping Columbia Pike corridor.
OPEN SUN 1-4! This home has it all! Easy one-level living w/DIRECT ACCESS to street ~ steps to METRO, shopping, dining & Harris Teeter. Bright floor plan w/high ceilings & DEN ~ perfect for a home office! Gourmet kitchen w/breakfast bar island. Spacious MBR w/walk-in closet. Fantastic amenities - garage parking, pool, club room, gym & concierge. Mins to Mosaic District, Tysons Corner, I-495 &I-66
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Just Listed In Stonegate
- What Will $619,447 Get Me In Fairfax County?
- Stuart Nesbitt Wants To Save You $5,007 On Your Purchase In Kendrick
- Are You Looking For 2,030 Sqft Of Living Space?
- Home Shopping In Fairfax County For $435,750
- A Study Of 1 Bedroom High-Rise Condos In Alexandria Selling Around $199,900
- $400,000 :: 3 Bedroom In Alexandria At Duke Gardens
- How Much Does 2,531 Sqft Of Real Estate Cost In Fairfax County?
- $319,000: 12173 Abbey Glen Ct, Woodbridge, VA 22192 | Westridge | Comparables
- $459,000: 9908 Hawthorn Hill Ct, Manassas, VA 20110 | Great Oak | Comparables
- $699,900: 1305 Glebe Rd S, Arlington, VA 22204 | Kenton Square | Comparables
- $327,000: 2665 Prosperity Ave #143, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Halstead At the Metro | Comparables
- $799,000: 12107 Folkstone Dr, Herndon, VA 20171 | Folkstone | Comparables
- $415,000: 15335 Edgehill Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Country Club Lake | Comparables
- $799,000: 6900 Lemon Rd, McLean, VA 22101 | Devon Park | Comparables
- $749,990: 8244 the Midway, Annandale, VA 22003 | Chestnut Woods | Comparables
- $699,900: 8608 Battailles Ct, Annandale, VA 22003 | Truro | Comparables
- $474,900: 444 Broad St #315, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Spectrum Condo | Comparables