Seeking a rental?
Yes? We help military folks like you find rentals everyday. Read more about our services for renters here.
However, please consider that if you will be in the area for more than 2 years you should definitely consider making a purchase. That's because with a VA loan and today's low rates, it will probably be cheaper for you to buy than to rent. If you've already used your VA eligibility on another purchase we can explain how to buy in Northern Virginia.
Rental Tools & Tips
Nesbitt Realty helps clients find rental property in Northern Virginia.
Military Relocation Tools
No one puts forth more effort than Nesbitt Realty.
How about a rebate for military buyers?
Some real estate brokerages promise to pay their buyers a rebate or refund; but one thing we all know is that there is no free money in America. Be warned that some companies will promise you a refund or a rebate if you use their lender. Some lenders will promise you a refund if you use their broker. Let us start by saying that Nesbitt Realty will match or beat any refund or rebate, but you should read more about where this money comes. We are a family-run business and we keep everything above-board and straight-forward and we don't uses gimmicks to pretend to be something we are not just to get your business.
Rental Map Search
See what's available now.
We are most helpful for military personnel stationed at or in-bound to the following bases, forts and outposts:
- Homes for sale near Mark Center Complex
- Relocating / PCSing to Fort Belvoir
- Relocating / PCSing to Fort Myer
- Relocating / PCSing to Henderson Hall in Arlington VA
- Relocating / PCSing to Joint Base Andrews / Andrews Air Force Base / Naval Air Facility Washington
- Relocating / PCSing to National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- Relocating / PCSing to Quantico Marine Corps Base
- Relocating / PCSing to Telecommunication and Information Systems Command (TISCOM)
- Relocating / PCSing to the Pentagon
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and State of Maryland. Many of our agents are members of the Nesbitt family, but all of our agents will treat you like family.
Locals trust us because we provide the same services as a national chain realty but with a hometown touch. We're big enough to get the job done, but small enough to appreciate each and every client. Learn more about us.