An Introduction to Nesbitt Realty
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland.
Our brokerage is headquartered at “Condo Alexandria”, an office condo located near the Potomac River in Fairfax County just outside Old Town Alexandria. Our primary business focus is on fine homes and condominiums in Alexandria, Arlington and Fairfax County. Nesbitt Realty helps clients like you to buy, sell and rent townhouses, single family residences as well as condominiums in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has built a strong following among condo owners and real estate shoppers in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We serve buyers, sellers, renters, and landlords.
About Nesbitt Realty
Get to know where we work, who we are and how we can serve your real estate needs.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-owned brokerage.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland.
More About Us
- About Nesbitt Realty
- Fair Housing Statement
- Local News
- Realtors in Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church & Fairfax County
- Contact Us
- Will Nesbitt
- Julie Nesbitt
- Ronald Ginyard
- Stuart Nesbitt
- History of Nesbitt Realty
Here are some of our top agents:
- Will Nesbitt -- principal broker licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland
- Julie Nesbitt --- top producer with proven results and strong educational background
- Ronald Ginyard --- retired USMC recruiter and technical sergeant, more than 15 years experience as a real estate agent
- Stuart Nesbitt --- a local agent with deep community connections.
Our Commitment to Integrity and Ethical Practices
“To the General Public:
“For some businesses, simply doing what is legal may be good enough; but each member of our team has bound himself/herself to a higher standard because our vocation is central to the interests of the nation and its citizens. The practice of real estate helps provide housing, places of commerce, industries and farms while preserving a healthful environment. For this reason, the practice of real estate imposes a grave social responsibility and a patriotic duty upon myself and others who practice real estate agency and brokerage. Our team believes that working as a real estate profession is a responsibility of integrity and honor.
“The brokers and agents of Nesbitt Realty have dedicated ourselves to the high ideals of a Realtor’s code of ethics which compels our best adherence to competency, fairness, and high integrity. No inducement of profit and no instruction from clients ever can justify departure from that dedication.
“The National Association of REALTORS has described that code of ethics at Realtor.org. Documents therein and elsewhere specify duties and best practices of real estate brokerage and agency. These rules describe the requirements of disclosure of agency, financial arrangements, following the law of the land, marketing practices, negotiation methods, how clients are charged for services, how offers are presented, confidentiality, and more.
“You could read that lengthy document, but the spirit of those ideals can be summed up fairly easily.
- The Golden Rule: ‘Whatsoever ye would that others should do to you, do ye even so to them.‘
- Primum non nocere — A latin phrase meaning ‘first do no harm’.
- Strive for excellence — Our agents and brokers average more than 10 years of experience. In addition to in-the-field full-time experience, each of us regularly and continually updates our education to keep apprised of industry changes and best practices.
Our goal at Nesbitt Realty is to provide the highest possible service, with the maximum possible competency while adhering the strictest ethical standards. While we believe these are noble goals, we pursue this strategy because we believe (and we have proven) that the Universe and the market financially reward hard work, good works and love of client.
Will Nesbitt for the teams of Condo Alexandria and Nesbitt Realty”