Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
We help our clients buy condos, houses and townhouses.
If you're interested in real estate in Alexandria VA, in Crystal City, in Arlington VA, in Falls Church VA or in Fairfax County VA, we're here to help. Please help yourself to our community guides and property search tools. Our property search tools rely on a database of the most up-to-date information available anywhere. Use these tools to search for condos or to search for any type of real estate available in Northern Virginia. Once you've identified a property, contact us and we're help here to you with all aspects of your home purchase.
- The Commonwealth of Virginia requires all licensees to make a brokerage disclosure prior to showing homes.
- Effective July 1st, 2012, the Commonwealth of Virginia requires an agency agreement prior to showing homes to clients.
VA Law requires all buyers working with a Realtor to sign a brokerage agreement. Please click here for details.
Home Buying Tools
If you would like personalized service, call us or email us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. We'll scour our resources and apply our special expertise to find your new residence as quickly as possible. Please check the following resources for more detailed information.
- About Short Sales
- Affordability Calculator
- Buyer’s Representation Options
- Buyer’s Tips
- Closing Cost Estimator
- Feature Finder
- Financial Tools
- How We Find Your New Home
- Map Search
- What is a Buyer’s Agent?
- Northern Virginia Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Alexandria VA Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Arlington VA Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Fairfax County Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Fairfax Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Falls Church Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Military Relocations / PCS to Northern VA
- Prince William County Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Find Homes by Type, Style, Feature and More!
- Bank Owned Property for Sale in Northern Virginia
- Homes for Sale with Garages in Northern Virginia
- New Construction
- Short Sale Real Estate in Northern VA
- Waterfront Homes in Northern Virginia
- Waterview Homes in Northern Virginia
Nesbitt Realty / Condo Alexandria is located just outside Old Town near the GW Parkway. Our offices are in Fairfax County near Alexandria VA. We selected the Belle Haven Professional Center because the location best suits the focus of our business. Our office, like our business, straddles the urban and suburban neighborhoods of Northern Virginia.
703 765 0300
Find a home
Are you trying to find just the right home? We've built a number of tools and collected resources that can help the buyer find the right home. Of course the best resources we can provide is a Nesbitt Realty agent.
Tips and Updates for First-Time Buyers in Northern Virginia
- Are You Looking To Buy A Home In Alexandria?
- Basics Of Home Buying in Arlington VA
- Inlet Cove is near Fort Belvoir and Potomac Mills
- Determining the Property Value when Deciding where to Live
- What are the steps of buying a home?
- Blizzard photos of Real Estate in Bucknell Manor, Belle View, and Belle Haven
- Buyers Often Overlook Insurance Costs
Real Estate Buying Tips in Northern Virginia
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage serving Northern Virginia. Locals trust us because we provide the same services as a national chain realty but with a hometown touch.
More About Us
Our AgentsHere are some of our top agents:
- Will Nesbitt -- principal broker licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland
- Julie Nesbitt --- top producer with proven results and strong educational background
- Ronald Ginyard --- retired USMC recruiter and technical sergeant, more than 15 years experience as a real estate agent
- Stuart Nesbitt --- a local agent with deep community connections.
- Andrew Patton --- a native and graduate of East Carolina University .
Contact an Agent / Request More Information
Would you like a real estate agent to answer a question or provide more information?
Thanks for visiting!
How much home can you afford?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include: