Northern Fairfax County– Centerville, Chantilly, Fair Lakes, Oakton, Mclean, Tysons Corner are all located north of Interstate 66 Learn more about:
- Great Falls —Stately homes and manors at the northern end of the county
- Reston — Northern VA’s largest planned community
Central Fairfax County– Between I-66 and I-95 in places like Fairfax, Falls Church, Burke, Clifton, Fairfax Station.
- Burke — A quiet forested community near the Beltway
- Fairfax Station — Quiet estates and homes in central Fairfax Co.
Southern Fairfax County– From the Mixing Bowl (I-495 / I-95 exchange) around to the Potomac, you’ll find Alexandria, Springfield, Franconia, Mount Vernon and Fort Hunt. Check our guide to learn more about:
- Fort Belvoir — Live near the base
- Lorton — Kid-friendly townhouses and houses near Fort Belvoir
- Prince William County — Manassas, Woodbridge and other communities in Prince William offer longer commutes for bigger homes
Contact an Agent / Request More Information
Nesbitt Realty needs a forwarding address so that we can send you your deposit money.